Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: PtN

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by lea88
    I am giving away 1 invite for Bit-HDTV.

[...] No association with forum trolls (whatcdfan and Idoleyes). I will check your post history and if I see any association with them, you will not receive an invite!
    on the other hand, getting invited by a person connected with idoleyes doesn't seem to upset you.

it's amazing how people are two faced.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    on the other hand, getting invited by a person connected with idoleyes doesn't seem to upset you.
    gettin' 1 givin' 0
    good deal. why not?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by lea88
    I am giving away 1 invite for Bit-HDTV.

[...] No association with forum trolls (whatcdfan and Idoleyes). I will check your post history and if I see any association with them, you will not receive an invite!

after me and idol you will probably be the next one to join the "lea88 ---- club"
    welcome sir

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post

after me and idol you will probably be the next one to join the "lea88 ---- club"
    welcome sir
    In fairness just because lea88 is a two-faced idiot and apparently hates anyone that disagrees with his pencil thin view of the world doesn't mean that he won't be a good member of PTN.
    As painful as it is Intr4ns1t has an obligation to do whatever he feels is best for PTN ,not you or me or this site .

Monkey.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    In fairness just because lea88 is a two-faced idiot and apparently hates anyone that disagrees with his pencil thin view of the world doesn't mean that he won't be a good member of PTN.
    neither me nor cine ever said that whether she will be a good member or not

As painful as it is Intr4ns1t has an obligation to do whatever he feels is best for PTN ,not you or me or this site.
    when did i say whom should he invite and whom should he not?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    I read lea88's post history, and while he/she is a bit abrasive, so am I, so is Idol, so is Cine, so is pretty much everyone who has watched the same routine out of alot of new members of FST for years, and yet I still respect all of the above, and do, in fact, get some respect myself. I did find that, at least, lea88 doesn't use l337speak in every stinking post, and that is cool, because I like words. Also, to be fair, there are more than a minute number of PtN members that I could surely do without, but I try to see the value in all people (at least most of the time). He/She will probably get thicker skin some day, and that is fine by me. She/He is a good user at the site he/she linked me to, and that counts for a lot in my eyes. Other than the "barrel o' monkeys" factor, lea88 is, by all appearances, not a stupid individual.

Anyways, invite sent lea88, be good, and enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    those are your invites man do what ever you feel like with them, you dont even need to be explaining why are you inviting certain individuals

and you are right about that part if someone is aggressive/abusive dosent mean he/she aint a good user

EDIT: still dosent eliminate the fact cine pointed out
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 12-17-2010 at 06:33 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I read lea88's post history, and while he/she is a bit abrasive, so am I, so is Idol, so is Cine, so is pretty much everyone who has watched the same routine out of alot of new members of FST for years, and yet I still respect all of the above, and do, in fact, get some respect myself. I did find that, at least, lea88 doesn't use l337speak in every stinking post, and that is cool, because I like words. Also, to be fair, there are more than a minute number of PtN members that I could surely do without, but I try to see the value in all people (at least most of the time). He/She will probably get thicker skin some day, and that is fine by me. She/He is a good user at the site he/she linked me to, and that counts for a lot in my eyes. Other than the "barrel o' monkeys" factor, lea88 is, by all appearances, not a stupid individual.

Anyways, invite sent lea88, be good, and enjoy.
    Thanks for the invite!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    True, but given enough time, and inclination, I could probably find enough posts for any active member of this forum to make them out to be a hypocrite. Cine's point is a valid one, but that's on lea88's conscience, if she wants to accept an invite from an associate of Cine and Idol and you, not mine
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    but given enough time, and inclination, I could probably find enough posts for any active member of this forum to make them out to be a hypocrite.
    thats a very daring statement

Cine's point is a valid one, but that's on lea88's conscience, if she wants to accept an invite from an associate of Cine and Idol and you, not mine
    exactly..........as you can see cine was interacting with lea88 and not you
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 12-17-2010 at 06:56 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast