Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: some TL,waffles,RevTT

whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jkl49 View Post
    You should stop threadjacking for no apparent reason if you're clearly so far off base.
    I dont agree, i wud have said the same thing if i had read ur post prior to him
    and how exactly did he threadjack? its a public forum and he has all the right in the world to speak his mind

btw ur emphasis are on the stuff that aint available in the markets, i dont know such a stuff pls tell me

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariolover View Post
    aslanozzy,ronson,colyu pm me with your mail.
    @rebelatheart- i don`t like to see in 2 SS zero activity on S/L raport,sry for this.
    @jkl49- sry,i prefer to give a chance to a user who dont have alternative for music traker.is fairplay like this.
    I dont understand what you're saying. Are you saying that I havent downloaded anything 2 of my sites? Those HD sites make most of their large torrents "free leech". Cant do much about that as I use them for that, getting other stuff from more general sites. For instance, you can see my snatches here (14). Cleary im active to have 300+gb uploaded:
    http://img405.imageshack.us/i/picture8si.png/

Other site:
    http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9305/picture9e.png

Speedtest
    http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4818/speedtesttm.png

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by jkl49 View Post
    I do use it, and I use it for better stuff than you do. As I've now said like three times now, I use it for stuff that you can't just go out and buy or find anywhere else. If you're downloading tens or hundreds of GB's and GB's of stuff from what.cd, it's all stuff you can likely get from plenty of other places or can just go out and buy in the first place. I get what I need and when something new comes out, I get it. Why would I need a waffles invite, how about for all the reasons that I just explained in my prior post? All the stuff that's there and nowhere else. I'm on another music tracker with a ratio something like 400gb downloaded and 650gb uploaded, so I know all about getting larger amounts of music, but it's all exclusively stuff that is not sold in stores.

And yes, I am aware that what.cd is a lot larger than waffles. Has no effect on all the things that are hosted there and nowhere else though.

Edit: And actually, if you were a member of what.cd, you'd know that they have ratio freeleech pretty darn frequently, so sometimes it happens that some of the stuff I've downloaded has been during those periods. I don't have to defend myself to you by saying how many compilations/albums/promos/releases I've downloaded from there, lossless and/or lossy. Not to mention that so much of the stuff from what.cd was just a direct import from oink anyway. You should stop threadjacking for no apparent reason if you're clearly so far off base.
    for better stuff than i do. ok...

all i'm saying is that i wonder why on earth you'd "need" a waffles invite so badly when your DL amount on what.cd is less than 3GB.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    You sure do know What.CD
    What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelatheart View Post
    I dont understand what you're saying. Are you saying that I havent downloaded anything 2 of my sites?
    He means you weren't seeding nor downloading anything in the first ratio proofs you posted.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Rebelatheart, PM me profile link to those place & speedtest if you interested on waffles

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelatheart View Post
    I dont understand what you're saying. Are you saying that I havent downloaded anything 2 of my sites?
    He means you weren't seeding nor downloading anything in the first ratio proofs you posted.
    i mean, at the time of print screen on 2 tracker she have zero trafic, zero torrents. for me this say one thing: no good seeder, ratio above 1-> delite or close de p2p client.Or in waffles i assure you ..don`t work like that so start using what u have and let other a chance for waffles.have a nice day.

P.S. All invites except the one for TL are gone, thread can be close.
    Last edited by Mariolover; 12-13-2010 at 10:26 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    closed it yourself. check

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariolover View Post
    Or in waffles i assure you ..don`t work like that so start using what u have and let other a chance for waffles.have a nice day.
    True. What and Waffles aren't like 0-Day trackers. You'll have to seed, seed and seed there, and half the time no one will download from you. So uploading your own torrents is always a good idea...

Mariolover, you can close it via Administrative -> Close Thread.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    check .......
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Mariolover, you can close it via Administrative -> Close Thread.
    i thought i already type those..
    im getting old than those grey civilians

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123