Thread: Inbreeding Democrats

HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    One of the things in the democrat toolbox that they seem to enjoy using, is to call republicans inbreeders. But now one (David Epstein) of their own has been busted as being an actual inbreeder, they come out in support of him and simply say "they are both consenting adults".

It is amazing how these people work. First Obama was heavily critized as being narcissistic. Now narcissism has been eliminated from the upcoming manual of mental disorders, which psychiatrists use to diagnose mental illness. And now saying narcissism is a sign of a healthy self confidence.

Now apparently, incest is acceptable.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I'd like to see some evidence to support either of your assertions.
    If it's one of the favorite tools of Democrats you should have no problem finding lots of quotes showing Democratic support of Epstein or where they refer to republicans as inbreeders.

Who are "these people"?

It's difficult to follow your logic but you appear to be suggesting that Democrats (the presumptive "these people") have convinced the American Medical Association to remove narcissism as a disorder because Obama has been accused of being one.
    I would recommend you obtain an industrial strength tinfoil hat...the one you currently wear is clearly defective.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    You know clocker, google can easily pull any of this stuff up. But then again, I guess it is just much easier for you to pull the old "tin hat" response. Again, typical "i'll insult you because I can not admit that the actions the democrats accuse republicans of doing are in fact the things democrats are doing."

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    So, you don't have anything to support these ridiculous claims, do you?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    *chirp*