Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 x TL

whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    why aint anyone stating a reason why they want TL? as said in the original post
    In case you haven't noticed this section has basically degenerated into little more than a lot of seldom seen people popping up whenever a "hot" tracker gets listed . Should it surprise you that anyone like that would see no point is posting a few simple words in respect for the opportunity given ?
    absolutely...........

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by sake View Post
    Hehe Is this a joke?
    That answer goes extra good with Your avatar. I am still laughing to all this. I would like to ask why people bring proofs that are so shitty like that demonoid one. Is that a screenie from 5 years ago or 4 years ago? I know he have to cover his nickname but why he didnt bring some torrents in the SS? So GA poster can see how old is that sh1t... And that can be edited anyway... Even if people want to give false proof there is no effort in it at all... hmmm but reason why I want TL invite is because I got banned at very same tracker. I think I will CHM-ed this thread in my archive...

edit:
    hehe one more, why did you got banned for inactivity? i didnt heard anyone got banned because of inactivity just disabled. if you did got banned then it probably wasnt because of inactivity but too much activity maybe?
    Last edited by dexico90; 12-13-2010 at 12:43 AM. Reason: notice banned - disabled

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by dexico90 View Post
    edit:
    hehe one more, why did you got banned for inactivity? i didnt heard anyone got banned because of inactivity just disabled. if you did got banned then it probably wasnt because of inactivity but too much activity maybe?
    Banning and disabling are, effectively, the same. TL deletes accounts for inactivity, however.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Banning and disabling are, effectively, the same. TL deletes accounts for inactivity, however.
    You know that I wont agree on that one because if they disable you for inactivity You can go to irc and say that you were hijacked along with the family and thrown on some lost island so was not possible to log in periodically just to save the account. So for me it goes like this: disabled (probably will accept you back), deleted (ip isn't banned so you can find invite or join on open sign ups), banned (static ip = bye bye for good or as long as you dont get another ip). But I really think that for ban it is more then just inactivity, really. I am not as experienced as you are Anon but it is the way I see it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    So for you, being "disabled" only happens due to inactivity, while being "banned" is an intentional consequence of failure to follow the tracker's rules. Personally, I use the terms interchangeably, but that's fine, I guess.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Any other volunteers?
    Last edited by sake; 12-14-2010 at 06:38 AM.
    Moderator in the Biggest Bulgarian Electronic Music Forum

True house music is an instrument of God and if this instrument is used wisely, it can change your soul. This is true house music.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12