Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Exigo

Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Great giveaway! I have great flac collections so I would appreciate if you could grant me this chance. promise to use not trade.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Hi monkeyseat,

I have been looking for exigo for a while now but no one has an invite. THIS IS MY DREAM TRACKER, Ive heard that there is every song and every artist in flac. I can contribute to the community, forum, and help in the IRC. I am part of whatcd and waffles trackers. I will try my best to upload on this wonderfull music trackers. I know this invite wont come easily, but please consider me. I can send proofs over PM anytime with profile links.

Waiting for your reply

thanks a lot
    Last edited by matrixman; 12-15-2010 at 01:17 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Thanks for the give, ok i will tell you why ide like to join this tracker even if it looks no chance for get it.

As all music lovers and them who can't running his PC's without running a list of music or videos, i listean to music every time when i have the time, i use my collection, on pc with my great subwoofer or by my likely head phone, mobile n73 express music, or on my classic ipod.

This collection of music, day after day it be more biggest, i download all news music, my favoris artists discoghraphy, and i watching mvids on youtube and dailymotion.
    I love house&Trance music (international), and Tunisian rap (national, similar to Hip-hop style).
    After joined the trackers, i used direct links shared on the net, but i founded this not efficace and can't find all what i want, so i have joined the trackers, and now i have TT, Waffles and mvids.
    Now i look to join the best tracker of music, E***o, because i believe i will find what i want, and i heared a many great things about this tracker, and i hope you can help to get it in.
    About the seed and this things, don't worry, i know how to be a good and active member in communitys, and if you want proofs, speedtest, seedox proofs, am ready even if i know this things don't interest you as the application.

Best regards,
    mamado
    Last edited by mamado; 12-15-2010 at 10:20 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    hello
    I want to have the tracker Exigo
    because I am a great fan of jazz blues funk
    old song 50's 60's 70's 80's
    for me I do not really need Exigo btmusic gonna give me great pleasure but can not find that then I applied here to share a Seedbox I am not gonna be a problem
    for the great singer I love
    johnny guitar watson
    johnny cash

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by azerty2222 View Post
    johnny guitar watson
    Nice one. I personally love his Funk Anthology. That's the album that got me into Watson.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    aly13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I'l try to apply for this; i love music like most of the people more or less so i want to join this traker i saw some reviews threads and im very curious i only download music from my general trakers im in.Im in the bitorrent world from about 4 years and i have good care of my accounts so if you consider my application fel free to pm me.

Regards
    aly13

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    So ?...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    hisamrain's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    in the past, I had oink this site is a great tracker and its content is awesome in music and I have a lot of albums from this wonderful site after oink closed I don’t have any music tracker and I downloaded my favorite music's from music community like muzicforums, musicbanter and etc….. When I saw your giveaway to Exigo I became very happy and my memory is back of my days in oink, I heared about exigo but I could not get an invitation to this site in spite of my attempts continued and I would like you to bring me this dream to give me the honor to be a member of this wonderful site I wish the dream came true I would like to give me the honor to be a member of this amazing and great tracker.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by mamado View Post
    So ?...
    so ?...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    What the hey, I will throw that hat in. I have always liked music from the older generation because I dislike the Lady GaGa, Ke$ha and Justin Bieber teen pop that the radio stations constantly play over and over. They don't know what true music is. Back in the day, you actually had to sing very good and be on pitch in order to get a recording contract but today it's different. I only want the best quality available and I'm getting into lossless now. The ability to choose from 5 different 'stylesheets' is a great idea I often 'shout' in the shoutbox. I can provide profile links, speedtests and seedbox proof if needed. Best of luck to everyone.
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast