Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Exigo

Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I'm not sure if you're allowed to type out the name and seeing as everyone else seems to refer to the tracker as E**** I will do so as well.

The first rule of my giveaway is: No PM's.
    The second rule of my giveaway is: NO PM's!

If you PM me you are automatically disqualified. I'm not giving this to just about anyone so I require an explanation as to why you deserve to be a member of said tracker. I will NOT give anything to traders and I want you to actually use the tracker.

If you have no real interest in the tracker, its community and its content you can f*** off (pun totally intended!). Take some time and write a proper request, anything along the lines of "give me, will use the account!!" will be ignored.
    Last edited by monkeyseat; 12-11-2010 at 09:37 PM. Reason: typo

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyseat View Post
    I will NOT give anything to traders and I want you to actually use the tracker.
    being yourself a trader, i would call that a paradox.
    Call it whatever you wish but it's how I roll. Perhaps I should clarify the statement: I don't mind people who try to set up an occasional trade (like me) but I have no interest what so ever in giving stuff to "proper" traders, people who list 200 sites in their trade threads for instance. Just because you offer something in return for whatever it is you are looking for it it doesn't mean you're a "trader"/collector who merely tries to become a member of as many trackers as possible just for the sake of it.

The rest of you can fuck off (and take your unrelated, off topic posts with you...). Please, only reply to the thread if you are applying for the giveaway.
    Last edited by monkeyseat; 12-11-2010 at 09:51 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Member BT Rep: +3
    don't need it anymore
    Last edited by izkrys; 01-01-2011 at 06:18 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    What the hell, I'll bite.
    I'd love to join this tracker. Why? Well, mostly out of curiosity, but also because I could use a good lossless site. I lost pedros (which I used a lot btw...) when they reset everyones passes a long while back. I had been given the account (for free) from some one here, but never bothered to update the email (saw no reason to, obviously now I do), so I couldn't reset my password to log back in
    Anywho, I'm a good member at a few other sites and can provide ratio proofs if needed.
    I'm no audiophile (however its spelled) but I do like having good 1/1 rips of my music for storeage and future use. I'm sure they have some unique music to offer, as I hear they have a lot of vynal rips, and I am always downloading random stuff (movies, music, etc) to expand my palet. If user uploads are allowed, I would upload anything I owned that isn't already there, but I can't say for sure that I would have anything unique to offer...

Thanks for the opportunity.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Is it an account?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    I'm going to throw my hat in and give it a shot.
    I've been torrenting for years, so I've got some experience. I love lossless rips as I appreciate my music in the way it was meant to be listened to.
    My favourite genre's are all forms of rock and metal, contemporary, and classical music (the masters) I also dl'd the newer stuff for my kids too though.
    I've only heard good things about the site but never had the chance to join, and would love the opportunity to judge for myself and be a valued member.
    I have good home speeds, but also have a seedbox, and am usually a donor to my sites.
    I am willing to provide proofs via pms if necessary.
    I'll be very appreciative for the opportunity, and thanks in advance for your consideration.
    Last edited by Nitti; 12-12-2010 at 02:28 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Sawyer2020's Avatar Lost BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hello I would like to have this tracker I like HQ music and I never been on that tracker either
    I not trading since (seems forever to me )
    I'm a good member on all trackers I'm member on and sometimes I get seedbox from friends
    Also I heard that it have great community and I would like to be part of it
    I wasn't use torrent much last 2 years and I'm back to use it now
    and found many of my accounts disabled
    thank you in advance
    PS : NO PM sent

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    OP never stated if it's account or invite, until he does it, i'd assumed that it's account.. apart from that, would be nice if staff verified somehow if OP in fact has what he offers or maybe it's just a some strange game

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyseat View Post
    anything along the lines of "give me, will use the account!!"
    If he gave an invite, you would then have an account, which he could be implying that he hopes you'll use.
    No way to be sure either way on whats posted here at all.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Agreed, but given the fact that he's either a VIP or an ex-trader with no use for an account that he wanted to stir up debate by offering, I'd always pick the latter, as I will always assume the worst in people that tell others to fuck off based on small talk/normal conversation. I'm willing to admit that I may be wrong, but as far as I know, he has offered nothing that would lend credibility to him being a stellar member over there.

Good luck, though, Tokeman. You've always seemed like a level headed person to me, hope you get what you want.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast