Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FLAC vs MP3 - Which Has Better Quality

ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigel9 View Post
    Mp3 obviusly is superior. FLAC is only for nerds and n00bs, u cant even play it in iTunes so its basicaly useless.
    If you're using iTunes as a music player, you've essentially failed at using a computer. Might as well fail at formats too.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigel9 View Post
    Mp3 obviusly is superior. FLAC is only for nerds and n00bs, u cant even play it in iTunes so its basicaly useless.
    If you're using iTunes as a music player, you've essentially failed at using a computer. Might as well fail at formats too.
    I'm pretty sure he was trolling, dude.
    Last edited by Waddafocky; 12-13-2010 at 08:37 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Slickerey's Avatar <3 FST BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by auto329 View Post
    dvd
    We're talking about music here, Sherlock Holmes.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by auto329 View Post
    dvd
    Thank you for your thoughtful post - it has added a whole new dimension to this discussion that I had never thought of before.

Your contribution of
    Quote Originally Posted by auto329
    dvd
    will go down in my memory as one of the most meaningful posts of all time, and I can not hope to match it, I just aspire.

/inb4disabled4spamming

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarkial View Post
    Thank you for your thoughtful post - it has added a whole new dimension to this discussion that I had never thought of before.

Your contribution of
    dvd
    will go down in my memory as one of the most meaningful posts of all time, and I can not hope to match it, I just aspire.

/inb4disabled4spamming
    Man, I was away when the most intelligent post in the history of FST was made.

I'd like to thank you for quoting it and thus allowing it (and its poster) to reach immortality. Posts such as:
    dvd
    Definitely deserve to be remembered by future generations.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post

Your contribution of

/inb4disabled4spamming

I'd like to thank you for quoting it and thus allowing it (and its poster) to reach immortality. Posts such as:
    dvd
    Yes, I agree. This is why I have also commemorated this by making this my forum title, because there are some things that must not be allowed to die, and must be carried onwards and forwards like the Olympic torch, passed through generations like an old heirloom or the knowledge of atomics, and generally regarded only from a distance, like a stinking shit.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    I'm pretty sure he was trolling, dude.
    You'd be surprised how many people will try to convince you iTunes is a good music player (on Windows machines). Apple's good at brainwashing people
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post

Your contribution of

/inb4disabled4spamming

dvd
    J-Dye strikes again
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Yes, I agree. This is why I have also commemorated this by making this my forum title, because there are some things that must not be allowed to die, and must be carried onwards and forwards like the Olympic torch, passed through generations like an old heirloom or the knowledge of atomics, and generally regarded only from a distance, like a stinking shit.
    Three s to that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I like lame V0 for best sound for file size compromise. I have semi high end headphones and a dedicated amp and can't tell the difference between flac.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast