Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: which are the good trackers for TV shows

whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    hay folks
    i havent been into TV shows but ever since i have joined SCC i am grabbing a lot of those, but i am after the shows featured on the history channel and travel and lifestyle shows featured on TLC
    anyplace where i can find 'em?
    thanx in advance

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    If you give me the specific names of those shows, I can check if they're on TvT.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    If you give me the specific names of those shows, I can check if they're on TvT.
    u mean TvT.ro i have heard good things abt this tracker, i am sorry cant give any specific names its been more then a year since i last watched television
    i am looking for any shows that relate to history,politics,lifestyles and travling etc........
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 12-13-2010 at 04:27 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    u mean TvT.ro i have heard good things abt this tracker
    No, I mean TvTorrents.com. It's a very good tracker with a wide selection and easy to keep a good ratio on.
    Last edited by anon; 12-13-2010 at 04:24 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Freshon.tv (aka Tvtorrents.ro) it's also good easy to seed high speeds & BTN is good for tv shows too
    Last edited by johhny; 12-13-2010 at 04:22 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by johhny View Post
    Freshon.tv (aka Tvtorrents.ro) it's also good easy to seed high speeds & BTN is good for tv shows too
    i want to grab those specific shows only so not just by being a good tracker i need the one that indexes those kind of shows
    and i only want 1 tracker why i let multiple tracker suck my time and bandwidth when i wont be downloading that much
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 12-13-2010 at 04:26 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    there is only one site for TV torrents thats bmtv everyone knows that i mean why even name any other tracker

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yea, BMTV all the way. Mine was disabled at one point for inactivity, so I tried a few other sites. Went back to IRC to get bmtv back :\ Theres just no comparing it to any other tracker period

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Similar thread (at least from very recent ones)
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/426278-TV-tracker
    I would advise BTN (members have thousands of invites this days btw)
    For documentaries like history and such you should probably check ScienceHD
    Last edited by CleverMan; 12-13-2010 at 04:39 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    there is only one site for TV torrents thats bmtv everyone knows that i mean why even name any other tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Yea, BMTV all the way. Mine was disabled at one point for inactivity, so I tried a few other sites. Went back to IRC to get bmtv back :\ Theres just no comparing it to any other tracker period
    I advise you not to listen to these people , especially Raban for obvious reasons .
    Does BMTV have the biggest library - probably , but if you have to worry about your ratio every time you download something what's the point?
    Any of the other trackers are fine and the indexing system on BTN is better and it's ratioless to boot.
    I'm also pretty sure that if you request something there someone will be more than happy to steal it off of some other site for you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast