Thread: Sn For Nsw 2004 Wtd Please

Hi all,
    I am about halfway through getting this file but for the last two days haven't been able to make much progress. If anyone has tda-nswp which I can d'load from them would you please pm me your sn....pretty please

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Surely someone must have this who is willing to help?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    muchspl2
    read the nfo file or google for it

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Hey thanks for the reply but while I can guess what your on about with google..I don't understand about the nfo file. Can you explain?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    nfo files are usualy included with downloaded warez. Look for files with the .nfo extention and open them with notepad or something like Getdiz.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Boys..do you know what..I've just discovered Bit Torrent...and I'm now getting NSW 2004 at 40kb per sec. Sorry, but Bit Torrent is the new king!!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    All of my recent attempts to download either the regular or professional versions of NSW2004 through Kazaa-Lite have ended up with NSW2003 in it's place. @!#$?*

Anyone hosting the file on their personal site/hompage?

I really do not wish to install E-Mule, Bittorent or other file-sharing application just for this. I would have thought that by now, there would be more available sources on Kazaa.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Izagaia@7 November 2003 - 20:28
    All of my recent attempts to download either the regular or professional versions of NSW2004 through Kazaa-Lite have ended up with NSW2003 in it's place. @!#$?*

Anyone hosting the file on their personal site/hompage?

I really do not wish to install E-Mule, Bittorent or other file-sharing application just for this. I would have thought that by now, there would be more available sources on Kazaa.
    should look into bittorrent, very, very few fakes and even less chance of a virus