Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BtMusic

elbuitre's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Surprised/Amazed

hello! just though i'd do this before next year. i'd like to join because i love to download music and it's like christmas when it has album art (except when it's 20 MB TIFFS then i cringe and download anyway) i'll even prefer a flac torrent to a v0 (my usual choice) if it has scans on what. just a anal retentive geeky thing i guess. i think this site is probably a big source of that kind of rips.

i could give you any number or artist or genres i like but i well could have googled them! ask me for my soulseek, what.cd, indietorrents, last.fm, waffles, shellife, username so you'll know you're dealing with a legitimate music collector.

It's also very 'expensive' to download hi-def files on what even with a big buffer. i think having this site would offset that. I downloaded the sacd version of Layla and I don't know if it was the mastering but it sounded SO much better that regular mp3s or flac, i tested!

I own about 40 cds, about half are classic rock (sabbath, all zeppelin, zappa,) which are surely on the site, the other half being popular alternative rock from early 2000s, arcade fire, devendra banhart, yeah yeah yeah's, !!!, radiohead dfa79.

*braces for shitstorm*
    Last edited by elbuitre; 12-15-2010 at 01:13 AM.
    I will have my coup d'etat
    I will start a riot
    I will hold your burning flag in my hand

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    To me it seems like a genuine request, coming from a member that didn't come to this board with the intention to request/trade invites.
    Unfortunately I can not help you, as I'm not a member there, and can only offer other solutions, such as suggesting rutracker, DDL links or newsgroups.

Good luck with this request.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    Sorry, not meaning to detract from your thread in any way, but 40 CDs != legitimate music collector. Maybe you missed a 0? I would think that collectors of music would go completely out of their way to amass lots and lots of CDs.

I do hope you get your BTMusic - you seem in earnest.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I meant music files collector/music fan sry i thought the context would give that away. i whish i had the money to buy A LOT more though. one day...
    Last edited by elbuitre; 12-15-2010 at 04:55 AM.
    I will start a riot

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If I still had invites I'd help you out. Maybe 40 CDs doesn't indicate a rabid collector but it's certainly a ton more than most people have
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    No, no, I get it now. I hope someone with an invite drops by to help you out, man.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I hope you get it , currently only uploaders have invites and they will receive more invites for the holidays so hopefully someone will help you out

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8

bumpin' with the best vocal performance i've heard in a while. radiohead must have camed when they saw this. bassline proves radiohead is now dubby/goovy.
    I will start a riot

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    well said. no promise become active on community? seed till bleed? become uploader, new speaker?
    let see if you worth it

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i'd invite you if i was able to. good luck.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast