Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F*N request

Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Finally i have decided to post this thread , i know that some peoples already poste request for FTN so ill give it a try too.

A few things about me

I love to watch movies in my free time and play games ,i spend my 3 to 4 hours on internet everyday,i can't live without internet anymore maybe when my heads hurt, i started torrenting from public tracker and now have good knowledge of torrenting and currently using private trackers. , I am active member on all site which i use , i am member of those trackers only which i use regularly , whatever i download i keep on seeding till 3 week and sometimes i seed more if there is no seeder , because if i am getting stuff from a tracker then we have to give them back also by keep on seeding.

F*N is one of the famous and reputed tracker i have heard in my life , and it is very hard to get in also , but today i have decided to post i have seen some of member trying to geth invite of F*N so far. And also i am today trying my luck on forum , may be some of my friends look this thread and think about me .

Any requirement i will provide in PM

Regards
    bigboy1989
    Last edited by bigboy1989; 12-16-2010 at 02:58 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    u could have used a better font or bigger font size instead

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    neah i like this way maybe in some other thread
    xP

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    OK, let me be the first one to spam this request say the following.

F*N is one of the famous and reputed tracker i have heard in my life , and it is very hard to get in also , but today i have decided to post i have seen some of member trying to geth invite of F*N so far. And also i am today trying my luck on forum , may be some of my friends look this thread and think about me .
    FTN's just another 0-Day tracker. It has packs, just like most other similar sites, and is ratio-free, just like Pretome or GFT. If you already have one or more accounts on 0-Day trackers (such as TL, IPT, SCC, RevTT...), you probably can access more content than on FTN alone. And that's about it.

Just my two cents, of course.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    let me be second..with question

do you copy paste this from somewhere?
    seriously, all this look familiar to me

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Member BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    OK, let me be the first one to spam this request say the following.

FTN's just another 0-Day tracker. It has packs, just like most other similar sites, and is ratio-free, just like Pretome or GFT. If you already have one or more accounts on 0-Day trackers (such as TL, IPT, SCC, RevTT...), you probably can access more content than on FTN alone. And that's about it.

Just my two cents, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    let me be second..with question

do you copy paste this from somewhere?
    seriously, all this look familiar to me
    so what do you want to hear? =)
    i want to join FTN because it very good 0-day tracker with great pre-times, high speeds, exclusive rare content i want very 1337 tracker to trade it with another collectors

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    if ur looking for content,speed and ratioless,gft is the best tracker without a doudt..ftn is a little more secure,smaller,so the community side is a bit more active,but ftn only host scene stuff while gft also host a number of p2p releases

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    @anon-sbi yeah i know but as i heard they make some packe by them selfe that its hard to geth (heard from some site)
    @ScottK not sure cuz i readeed a lot requests fro F*N so i had a lots of lines i my head (maybe i did)
    @izkrys lol
    @karachidude never heard about that tracker can you tell me something more about it

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy1989 View Post
    @anon-sbi yeah i know but as i heard they make some packe by them selfe that its hard to geth (heard from some site)
    For example..?

@karachidude never heard about that tracker can you tell me something more about it
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-review-389672
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    my personal favourit tracker for packs is scc,they prolly have more packs than packme.in,and even the old ones are fast,and they are all freeleech..lol..packs cant be considered a speciality limited to ftn ,as most trackers roll out packs frequently,packs at ftn arnt hard to get,thier packs only have scene stuff,which u could find at most sites.
    ---
    gft is a ratioless tracker like ftn,but trumps at content,my favorite place
    Last edited by karachidude; 12-16-2010 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast