Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sharing Files

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by greatwhitenorth221@7 November 2003 - 12:05
    KL has this privacy option that prevents snoopers like music industry lawyers from seeing how many music files you are sharing. As you may be aware they are sueing.
    if this works, y r people getting sued?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    Maybecos those that are dont know about this option or are using normal Kazaa

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by O'Neill@8 November 2003 - 20:15
    Maybecos those that are dont know about this option or are using normal Kazaa
    i just thought that everyone should then use klite, and there would be no more sues and shit. but, there's always more noobs than ppl like us, which is y only the Riaa is goin nuts. the MPAA and others arn't, becuz anyone with half a brain could dl music, but someone would need a full brain to dl movies and games and soft successfully

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+8 November 2003 - 16:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 8 November 2003 - 16:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-greatwhitenorth221@7 November 2003 - 12:05
    KL has this privacy option that prevents snoopers like music industry lawyers from seeing how many music files you are sharing.&nbsp; As you may be aware they are sueing.
    if this works, y r people getting sued? [/b][/quote]
    Because your files still come up as sources in the normal search.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12