Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just How Bad does Giganews Suck?

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Sounds like there is more to the story than you're revealing. What was their reasoning for suspending the account?

yo

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i am in agreement with Skiz here.

im going to guess account sharing.
    Last edited by ericab; 12-22-2010 at 08:05 AM.
    An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ericab View Post
    i am in agreement with Skiz here.

im going to guess account sharing.
    No account sharing, not leaving anything out about what has happened here. GN suspended the account because I told them I didn't want to be billed again if they would not send me my login details - they refused to send the login details to my paypal email address attached to the paypal account being billed.

Latest Update: After 5 days of hassle and several ignored emails Giganews has finally agreed to send me my login details for the account I was paying for...
    Last edited by nntpjunkie; 12-22-2010 at 04:25 PM.
    Digital World...You can't handle the Digital World! What did your Mom buy you a PUTER for Christmas!
    http://usenetgeeks.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12