Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone heard anything good about rapidpeer.com

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything good about rapidpeer.com there plans seem good, even the dedi seems to be at a good price, any info would be appreciated thx

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Seems too good to be true...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    xuxoxux's Avatar Reader BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by transam07 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has heard anything good about rapidpeer.com there plans seem good, even the dedi seems to be at a good price, any info would be appreciated thx
    They have a dedicated servers....and they tell you that there are limits on them..... WTF.

Their "private" servers are the dedicated ones, and seem on par, given this is legit.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    seedhost-net
    i actually had a weird talk to them,
    for some reason they want 49$ just for uTorrent installation on their Diamond Pack, to me this means they are overselling, because on ruTorrent you don't have REAL access to the server and can be chrooted easilly, while on uTorrent it is open.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    seanb
    Found this thread on google.

I know 2 (two) people who have used this service. Both got "banned" when they complained that the speeds were NOWHERE near what was advertised.

Yup, that's right. They complained that they weren't getting what they paid for, and were banned for it. Fortunately both had paid via pay pal and got their money back.

Now that's customer service.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Morpheus's Avatar Member BT Rep: +1
    I've heard nothing but bad things about them actually.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-see...er-dead-388255

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    bigdyl69's Avatar Member
    Be careful, their support won't reply to me now since my server hasnt worked for nearly 2 weeks and I dont think I'm the only one having trouble with them

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdyl69 View Post
    Be careful, their support won't reply to me now since my server hasnt worked for nearly 2 weeks and I dont think I'm the only one having trouble with them
    Ihave same problem too
    my server doesnot work since 1 week and nobody reply my ticket untill now
    WTF

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Well.. Their prices are too good to be true And also, i live in sweden and therefore a seedbox located in sweden would be perfect. They are the only one's offering it, and therefore i've been trying to get a hold of them, without any luck.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I went though them once, AWFUL. Never responded to emails, got mabye 1/10th of the speed they advertised....DONT BUY THROUGH THEM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast