Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Giveaway! Traders & scum don't even try.

Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by aly13 View Post
    Thanks for kind words and for this really good beginer guide my upload speed its around 80` 90 kb/s
    Ok, I know you stated you liked EDM. However the artists you listed earlier are really really main stream artists. Any of their releases can be found on any music site, or yet in like 0day mp3 packs on 0day trackers. Lets continue being friends and chat about edm here and there and take it from there. Being that you are away for work a lot, I'm looking for someone that will use it every day. I'm not saying no 100%, just saying at the moment no. I plan on being a member here a long time, so there is plenty of future my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer9999 View Post
    ok, i feel that soon this thread will be closed....so i was curious if u have an hd-spain inv.. i am hd fan and there are some things i like.... i do not need something similar because i have what i need....
    anyway, great idea, but this thread will be soon anything but what would have been supposed to be......
    cheers!!!!
    I'm sorry, I'm not on hd-spain. I've never really joined any HD sites as both our TV's in the house are the old ones. I'm still stuck in the 480p XviD world! heheheh. Thanks for your interest though, and happy holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by aslanozzy View Post
    I thought i was doing the right thing with the waffles invite, but after peoples responses and some consideration i realised i might be doing more harm to the person who invited me, so the account is dieing.
    http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4844/58760854.jpg
    Torrentleech is actually going good, the main reason for revtt is, ive heard they have a really good request section and there are some movies i am chasing.
    RevTT does have a good request section. I have a pretty good success rate when I request stuff there. Your ratio on TL isn't up to 1:1. Any specific reason on that? Also, there are specialized movie trackers out there if movies are your thing. Ok, reply back and let me know why your TL ratio isn't 1:1. I'm willing to put faith in you... you wouldn't let me or FST down would you? Look me in the binary eyes and tell me this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Chief is in the Christmas spirit
    Great giveaway m8 !
    Thanks mate! Hope all is well with you Let me know if you ever need anything manG!

Stabber is a firm believer in Santa Garbonzo!! Ain't ch'a??!
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    for once, i have to agree with lea88: why not listing the trackers you have invites for ? it would save you and applicants a lot of time and efforts.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    superjojo's Avatar Everywhere BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hi chief. I don't know if you can help me but on every other day I wouldn't try to make such a request as will this one be.
    For a couple of months ago I wanted to join Pedros and I wrote one request in one giveaway.
    I didn't get the invite. I'd like to join this site cuz I love music a lot and I have
    a "lot" (not a million but more than 100) of bought CD and I could upload flac over there.
    I have also a quite good collection of flac albums (over 400).
    So I could contribute to that site at least a little.

If you consider me as a good applicant and if you maybe can help me I can pm you
    profile links, speedtests, ratioproofs and other things if needed.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    for once, i have to agree with lea88: why not listing the trackers you have invites for ? it would save you and applicants a lot of time and efforts.
    Well I didn't want to do that in fear of attracting the scum. If they saw some of the places I had invites for I would be dealing with a lot of them trying to get them just because of what site it is. But, now I see what you mean, people are starting to ask for sites I'm not on, and I feel bad for wasting their time, lol. I've already got a hd-spain and a pedros request and I'm on neither. So I def get where yer coming from. And now thinking about it, there are TONS of sites out there, so for the few I'm on, the chances people ask for one of them might not be good. So I guess I'll need to list them.

Quote Originally Posted by superjojo View Post
    Hi chief. I don't know if you can help me but on every other day I wouldn't try to make such a request as will this one be.
    For a couple of months ago I wanted to join Pedros and I wrote one request in one giveaway.
    I didn't get the invite. I'd like to join this site cuz I love music a lot and I have
    a "lot" (not a million but more than 100) of bought CD and I could upload flac over there.
    I have also a quite good collection of flac albums (over 400).
    So I could contribute to that site at least a little.

If you consider me as a good applicant and if you maybe can help me I can pm you
    profile links, speedtests, ratioproofs and other things if needed.
    I'm sorry, but Santa Garbonzo is not on Pedro's. Thanks for taking the time to participate though! Happy holidays

|||||||||||||||||||||||

I'm going to list the places I can possibly help someone with, in order to make this thread more specific. Santa Garbonzo can possibly help you at the following places:

Turtle Lumps
    Tasty Tacos
    Reverend Tom Tarball
    Silly Cowbell Collectors
    Party Time Nerds
    Irreversible Pony Turds
    Donkey Hiccups
    Fruity Tangerine Nachos
    Sour Buffalo Tears
    and..
    Waffles!
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Hey Chief! Thanks for this awesome giveaway! Anyway I would like some Fruity Tangerine Nachos if possible They do sound extremely tasty . Alright now seriously. The reason why I want this is because I like a tracker with good content and a good community equally. You can ask or check with Idol Eyes or his fsc thread, where I had applied for fsc. Unfortunately I did not get the invite but thats fine, as I saw who I was competing with and they were better than me by all means. Now my history..yes I was a trader and will never try to cover that up, but this was only caused by the fact that I was new to the torrent world and I was curious. I was fascinated and intrigued by new trackers boasting new features and this lead my lust. I know its wrong and I finally decided to give up trading. I do not trade anymore as I finally understand what trackers I will need and use frequently. Now obviously I stated I wanted ftn cause of content and community but it is also because I would like to be part of such an exclusive tracker, I won't deny that. Hopefully through this Christmas season, I will be able to get an invite from you. If not, its fine Thanks alot for this opportunity and Merry Xmas!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    superjojo's Avatar Everywhere BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post
    I'm sorry, but Santa Garbonzo is not on Pedro's. Thanks for taking the time to participate though! Happy holidays
    No problem. Thanks for considering my application and happy hollidays.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    aly13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post
    Ok, I know you stated you liked EDM. However the artists you listed earlier are really really main stream artists. Any of their releases can be found on any music site, or yet in like 0day mp3 packs on 0day trackers. Lets continue being friends and chat about edm here and there and take it from there. Being that you are away for work a lot, I'm looking for someone that will use it every day. I'm not saying no 100%, just saying at the moment no. I plan on being a member here a long time, so there is plenty of future my friend.
    I like EDM and those artists are just a few i like.I end my contract here in Spain in January and i will work in Romania for some years,but do not try to convince you of something let's see what the time brings im not in the hurry or something I just wanted to not lose an good opportunity to join.

So se you around and Merry Christmas!

Regards,
    Last edited by aly13; 12-23-2010 at 08:54 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by fox92 View Post
    also because I would like to be part of such an exclusive tracker, I won't deny that.
    Refreshingly honest.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    aslanozzy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    well theres no real excuse that my ratio isnt 1:1 the main reason is in the last few months ive started downloading a lot of older movies (which do not have as many peers as the newer movies) so its taking a lot longer to seed back.

I appreciate it if you put your faith in me, ive received numerous invites from this site and also given out some, never had any issues or problems. All i can say is thanks in advance if you can spare an invite.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    ahmzezo's Avatar sct lover BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    hey mate . i hope you can help em out to join scenehd , i am looking for Invite long time from my friends and no one have

Looking for Good HD tracker Scenehd or HDchina

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast