Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Giveaway! Traders & scum don't even try.

Quote Originally Posted by fox92 View Post
    Now my history..yes I was a trader and will never try to cover that up, ... I would like to be part of such an exclusive tracker, I won't deny that.
    I second Funkin'.

Anyway, I can't comment on the community part, but if you're looking for "good content", then try a larger 0-Day tracker for that - IPT or TL, for example.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Anyway, I can't comment on the community part, but if you're looking for "good content", then try a larger 0-Day tracker for that - IPT or TL, for example.
    then it will missing exclusive tracker part

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    thanks guys , well I feel its always best to just be yourself instead of trying to present a fake you, just so that you can get into a tracker so yeh. Anyway my chances of getting one from the chief are extremely dim, unfortunately, as the chief, as he mentioned in his first post of the thread that you won't stand a chance even if you traded once. My bad as I didn't read it carefully!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by izkrys View Post
    what is Sour Buffalo Tears
    is that another 0day tracker?
    anyway, nice giveaway with some nice trackers, hope you'll find people who need them =)
    I think Sour Buffalo Tears is actually open right now, I dunno why I put it on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Great to see the christmas cheer, even though in our corner of the internet it equates to invites!
    Happy holidays to you ringhunter!! =)

Hey Chief! Thanks for this awesome giveaway! Anyway I would like some Fruity Tangerine Nachos if possible They do sound extremely tasty . Alright now seriously. The reason why I want this is because I like a tracker with good content and a good community equally. You can ask or check with Idol Eyes or his fsc thread, where I had applied for fsc. Unfortunately I did not get the invite but thats fine, as I saw who I was competing with and they were better than me by all means. Now my history..yes I was a trader and will never try to cover that up, but this was only caused by the fact that I was new to the torrent world and I was curious. I was fascinated and intrigued by new trackers boasting new features and this lead my lust. I know its wrong and I finally decided to give up trading. I do not trade anymore as I finally understand what trackers I will need and use frequently. Now obviously I stated I wanted ftn cause of content and community but it is also because I would like to be part of such an exclusive tracker, I won't deny that. Hopefully through this Christmas season, I will be able to get an invite from you. If not, its fine Thanks alot for this opportunity and Merry Xmas!
    I appreciate your brutal honesty fox92! However, like I stated in the main post, this specific holiday helping is for people who have never traded, at all. I think it is great though that you admit being tempted by the bittorrent devil and not denying the fact you once were a trader. At least you are not in denial!! But as for now, I am sorry, I cannot break my rules. I do wish you happy holidays and all the best though!

Quote Originally Posted by aly13 View Post
    I like EDM and those artists are just a few i like.I end my contract here in Spain in January and i will work in Romania for some years,but do not try to convince you of something let's see what the time brings im not in the hurry or something I just wanted to not lose an good opportunity to join.
    So se you around and Merry Christmas!
    Regards,
    Ok, stay in touch bud, we'll see what happens after January and your back home!

Quote Originally Posted by aslanozzy View Post
    well theres no real excuse that my ratio isnt 1:1 the main reason is in the last few months ive started downloading a lot of older movies (which do not have as many peers as the newer movies) so its taking a lot longer to seed back.
    I appreciate it if you put your faith in me, ive received numerous invites from this site and also given out some, never had any issues or problems. All i can say is thanks in advance if you can spare an invite.
    Where are you from? I can't find it in yer profile.. Or perhaps any way for someone to check the IP? The place your wanting to join does have certain restrictions on certain places on the globe.

Quote Originally Posted by ahmzezo View Post
    hey mate . i hope you can help em out to join scenehd , i am looking for Invite long time from my friends and no one have
    Welp, I don't have a membership to scenehd. I don't think I listed that in the list? Anyhow, thanks for reading and your intrest, happy holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    then it will missing exclusive tracker part
    Silly boy, pm yer email addy!

So I'm leaving town for a few days for the holidays. Get to see friends & family!! I will try to check this forum when I'm gone, however, I won't be able to send invites from the location I will be at. So, just be patient with ol'e Chief if you don't get a reply in the thread right away. I will be back probably Monday afternoon. So everyone enjoy your time with family and try not to stand under the mistletoe too much!!
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    List by Chief :

TL,TT,RevTT,SCC,PTN,IPT,DH,FTN,SbT,Waffles

I'll add :

SDBits,PTP,Rmvbusters

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    hey could I add some invites in aswell ScottK?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by fox92
    I believe you should ask this question to the OP (Chief in this case) not ScottK.

Merry christmas everyone.
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 12-23-2010 at 06:55 PM. Reason: typo

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fox92
    I believe you should ask this question to the OP (Chief in this case) not ScottK.

Merry christmas everyone.
    Go for it guys! Love this holiday cheer we gots going~!
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    alright!

Got 11x BTN invites

goodluck guys
    Last edited by fox92; 12-23-2010 at 08:15 PM. Reason: removed what.cd

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    alright!

Got 11x BTN invites
    1 what.cd invite

goodluck guys
    Be aware they don't take it lightly when someone gives away their invites in public.
    Though it's Christmas, and they may be in a different mood. Anyway, before doing that, why not ask them about it, given we can provide you with some background on the person you consider to invite.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast