Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Giveaway! Traders & scum don't even try.

Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Yo!

Ok, so its the holidays, and I'm feeling good. I would love to help some people out. I keep seeing requests with people asking for invites to places I have invites to but I never can give them because lately the person asking has a post history full of trades or defects. So maybe if I do it this way, the good users around here can see it and reply in here. Now this isn't your typical giveaway, I'm not going to list all the places I have invites to. I can say though I have many invites to different places though. So if there is a specific place you would like to be a part of just reply in here and we will take it from there. If I'm not on the site you are requesting I will reply and tell you so or maybe suggest a different site I do have an extra invite to that is similar to the one your requesting. Now, lets get this out of the way; I am not going to just invite anyone to the place they ask for. You must be qualified to be at the place your asking for. You may ask what are the qualifications? Well, depending on the site you ask for it the qualifications are different. I'm not gonna post a list or rules and such for each site, I will get a general feel for you through what your asking for and your post history and your overall positive presence around FST. A lot of my friends on here and past invitees know that I like to shoot some pm's back and forth discussing details and to get to know yah. If you have traded, even just once, don't bother. If you only come here to FST to ask for invites and nothing else, don't bother. If you are not a good general user around here, don't bother. If you post once a month around here, don't bother. I'm looking to help good quality users around here who always have a smile on their face and are an asset to the FST community. Don't be scared to ask for help to a place that you want to be apart of, even if its qualified as one of the e-peen sites.. there's an old saying.. "It never hurts to ask." If I say No, don't get mad and take it personal please. Criticism can be healthy and can perhaps help you change things that may help you in the future here.

I'm hoping I can help some people out around here. If this gets out of hand or turns into an epic fail - no worries, I'll close the thread.
    --edit NO Pm's unless I ask you to please. I knew I forgot something. hehhe.
    Last edited by Chief_Garbonzo; 12-22-2010 at 07:42 PM. Reason: no pm's
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    No Xmas invites for the scum eh?
    Awe...
    Nice giveaway though. Hope you find some quality people to invite

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    aly13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I can apply? Im not sure if im really active here,i leave this on your opinion...just let me know.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    No Xmas invites for the scum eh?
    Awe...
    Nice giveaway though. Hope you find some quality people to invite
    Correct, no invites or friendship for scum! I am here to spread holiday cheer to people on Santa Garbonzo's good list.

Quote Originally Posted by aly13 View Post
    I can apply? Im not sure if im really active here,i leave this on your opinion...just let me know.
    You're more than welcome to speak your mind in my thread. So what may you be looking for this holiday season young aly13 grasshoppa?? Perhaps the chief can maybe help you? Are you still in Romania?
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    haha,Thanks very much!And merry XMS to you!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    aslanozzy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hey Chief,

great thing you are doing here, especially this time of year.

Im interested in revtt, hope you can help.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i'll throw in some help too if i can to request on this thread

p/s: dude above me https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...affles-account
    Last edited by ScottK; 12-22-2010 at 10:34 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hey grat giveaway by the way i was trying to geth in FTN but someones on FST convince me that gft is much better so if you can help me with that i would be grateful

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post
    If you only come here to FST to ask for invites and nothing else, don't bother. If you are not a good general user around here, don't bother. If you post once a month around here, don't bother
    thats the rule i wanna see in every giveaway but sadly some of our inviters dont care and hand out invites to some people who only come to FST to get invited

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Expeto's Avatar current user title
    great giveaway chief, it is surely original.

Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post
    If you only come here to FST to ask for invites and nothing else, don't bother. If you are not a good general user around here, don't bother. If you post once a month around here, don't bother
    thats the rule i wanna see in every giveaway but sadly some of our inviters dont care and hand out invites to some people who only come to FST to get invited
    yeah, its sad that many of giveaways are nothing but trade preparation...

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast