Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: lea88 and whatcdfan spreading the love

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Omg so many rules
    Why dont you simply say that you dont want to give out invites and just making the topic just for sake of it?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by lea88 View Post
    Omg so many rules
    Why dont you simply say that you dont want to give out invites and just making the topic just for sake of it?
    Why so miserable? Can we say Bah Humbug? LOL. If I didn't want to give and help I wouldn't of wasted my time making the thread. So many rules?? LOL. Those are simple requests to keep the scum out. If your bothered by them I can only assume you perhaps fall into that area. If you don't want to follow rules - you best buy your own island and go live on it, as the world is governed by laws and rules we all follow.
    Ok so from your post I get that not only you stereotype people you also are delusional and think your rules need to apply on the world. Wow! I salule your audacity!
    Thanks but no thanks. Continue on with your thread and if you get some time do read on how to do a proper giveaway

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    do read on how to do a proper giveaway
    I thought being careful about who you invite, which Chief_Garbonzo is doing, was part of doing a "proper giveaway".
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    do read on how to do a proper giveaway
    I thought being careful about who you invite, which Chief_Garbonzo is doing, was part of doing a "proper giveaway".
    fair enough but you do need to

1)List what trackers and how many invites you are giving away
    2)Specific requirements instead of vague multiple ones
    2)Stop asking stupid questions like why did you buy a seedbox to buffer your accounts

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    It's not a stupid question to ask why would someone waste money on a seedbox. Yes, I said right, waste.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    It's not a stupid question to ask why would someone waste money on a seedbox. Yes, I said right, waste.
    Isn't it ironic that the same people (who currently question the wisdom behind purchasing a seedbox) ask for the same seedbox proof when people like me(with low upload speeds) come up asking for invites to trackers like Bitme, BitmeTV, SDBits etc.?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Isn't it ironic that the same people (who currently question the wisdom behind purchasing a seedbox) ask for the same seedbox proof when people like me(with low upload speeds) come up asking for invites to trackers like Bitme, BitmeTV, SDBits etc.?
    I personally feel no irony at all. You can check my past few giveaways and you will see I never asked for seedbox speedtests, as I consider them irrelevant when picking a candidate. If other members don't feel the same way, it's their decision. In the end, it's their invites, they do as they see fit.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Slickerey's Avatar <3 FST BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post
    Turtle Lumps
    Tasty Tacos
    Reverend Tom Tarball
    Silly Cowbell Collectors
    Party Time Nerds
    Irreversible Pony Turds
    Donkey Hiccups
    Fruity Tangerine Nachos
    Sour Buffalo Tears
    and..
    Waffles!
    I'd LOVE some Tasty Tacos.

I kid, I kid. I'd ask for Party Time Nerds, but Chocolate Nuggets is supposedly coming back.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Member BT Rep: +3
    what is Sour Buffalo Tears
    is that another 0day tracker?
    anyway, nice giveaway with some nice trackers, hope you'll find people who need them =)

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast