Thread: Onlive Is now available for all you gamers

darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    http://www.onlive.com/service

I'm no gamer but thought it might Interest some people who like to keep up to date with new technology.
    Instead of buying all the latest consoles/pc hardware etc to keep your system current and up to date to suit your games, you can now bypass doing all this and play your games via onlive, there servers do all the hardwork all you do is pay a subscription and pay for the box.
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

2. Games   -   #2
    Be sure to know that the streamed content is not HD quality yet. From what I hear it's more standard-def-ish. Obviously that is a limitation of bandwidth between server and user.

3. Games   -   #3
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    Its new tech so I'm sure this problem will be ironed out soon, and yes I think the bandwidth issue is more the problem than anything else.
    Its just good to see a company innovating new ideas that is better than the big guns like sony/microsoft etc, to bring to people on a budget the chance to play new games that are available via the cloud.
    I think its the way forward and can only get better.
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

4. Games   -   #4
    I read about this almost 6 months ago and thought it was a pretty neat idea but I've played with my friends on xboxlive for a few years now and have a good friendship now that i dont see myself leaving xboxlive. Atleast not anytime soon