Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Dumbells Do You Use And Recommend

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Skweeky+7 November 2003 - 21:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skweeky @ 7 November 2003 - 21:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@7 November 2003 - 21:39
    Using your own body weight is the best way so:
    Pushups with a nice respectable partner underneath will increase your biceps no end&nbsp;

PS: Its a give and take thing, so change positions with your partner after every 50 or so&nbsp;

Peace
    UKBicepsMan
    oh...I thought the one at the bottom just had to be there, preferably legs open [/b][/quote]
    no no no Skweeky - thats old fashioned. Ladies need to train their biceps too (if thats what they&#39;re called on females of course). You see, everyone thinks they need to buy all this expensive stuff just to train muscles, when in reality, nature has provided the perfect training gym - your own body. Its a proven fact that making love is one of the best ways to keep the body and heart in trim - you should know Skweeky - your a fit young lass - he he I&#39;m sure it aint just running round the block that keeps you fit

Peace
    UKMan

2. Lounge   -   #12
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    wha....? surely MuscleMan would have an answer to this?
    no post yet?

j/k MM, if you&#39;re snoopin around....
    its like was mentioned, decide on wether you&#39;re goin for size or def
    size=more weight, less reps
    defs=less weight, more reps
    but correct form is the most important factor
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Octopussy
    im a body builder

so first of all if your just starting here are some tips

A) You have to start eating healthy
    B) If you want muscles really fast and want huge ones you need supplements
    C) You need to eat a lot&#33; (good shit i mean stuff not candies and chips)
    D) Workout everday (you can take days off on weekends)
    E) Work on upperbody (from abs and above) monday, wednesday, friday
    F) work on lower body (abs and down, basically legs) tuesday and thursday.

if you work on upper body everytime thats bad for your muscles and you wont gain much

and back to your question i find preacher curling best for buildling muscles or just regular curls *for biceps*

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@7 November 2003 - 23:23
    im a body builder
    not tryin 2 flame u wherever u go but, aren&#39;t u like 14?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Octopussy
    yea started last year im a sophmore right now....and no im not lying about being sophmore at age 14 i started school early

so i was in cross country and started body bulding and quit cross country and just stuck to body building been doin it for a year now

6. Lounge   -   #16
    BANNED
    Originally posted by xbballplaya223x@7 November 2003 - 15:43
    what dumbells do you use and recommend for maximum bicep strength.
    20pounds, 25pounds or 30 pounds.
    that all depends on what you realy want to do, strength, mass or defs(look like your much stronger then you realy are)

they all have a different routine and eating

make no mistake 80% of your game no matter which one you want is diet(food, eating habbits)

second is workout

third is rest

this is how it works:

when you workout you rip your muscle fibers, ( how you rip them and how they would change depends on the workout routine)

then in order for them to rebuild they need food and rest

food ofcourse is the building block and they can only rebuild when they are resting

so if you tell me what you would like to do i can help you more, but please remember, never workout for looks or size or strength, workout to be healthy and as a side effect you will look great and feell great, maybe even live a bit longer, but one thing is for sure, when you get older you won&#39;t look it or feel it

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+8 November 2003 - 01:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 8 November 2003 - 01:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xbballplaya223x@7 November 2003 - 15:43
    what dumbells do you use and recommend for maximum bicep strength.
    20pounds, 25pounds or 30 pounds.
    that all depends on what you realy want to do, strength, mass or defs(look like your much stronger then you realy are)

they all have a different routine and eating

make no mistake 80% of your game no matter which one you want is diet(food, eating habbits)

second is workout

third is rest

this is how it works:

when you workout you rip your muscle fibers, ( how you rip them and how they would change depends on the workout routine)

then in order for them to rebuild they need food and rest

food ofcourse is the building block and they can only rebuild when they are resting

so if you tell me what you would like to do i can help you more, but please remember, never workout for looks or size or strength, workout to be healthy and as a side effect you will look great and feell great, maybe even live a bit longer, but one thing is for sure, when you get older you won&#39;t look it or feel it [/b][/quote]
    good points MM...

but i work out 2 look good, i don&#39;t care bout my health - i&#39;ll save that 4 when i&#39;m in the hospital dying from something. ?

eating right takes 2 much time as far as food preparation. i just eat small meals, and it keeps the gut from growing. some1 who sits down and eats 2 cheeseburgers and an extra large fry - are bound 2 get fat. i go 2 mc&#39;ds maybe once every other week, and when i do - i never eat an entire meal cuz i get fully quickly.

eat 4 or 5 small meals a day, that will control your metabolism better, instead of 2 or 3 big fat nasty meals -

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

When using Dumbell&#39;s I wear gloves similar to these

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Octopussy
    ok?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12