Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with blackcats signup

Hi everyone,

I constantly try to signup to Blackcats but it always gives me a "404 not found", what does that mean?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    thanks for that consrtuctive post and a Merry Christmas to you to.

Just keep trying, I assure you its not to piss anyone off, its just the way the forum/tracker ids are done, there is a slight wait time between signups, before when there was not the tracker would give you someone elses forum id (so 2 different names, and they would have yours) not that doesnt happen, but it does mean its a bit of a PITA to get in. just keep refreshing and you will get in eventually.

actually funub i have just read your other posts from today, have you not got anything better to do on xmas day, you sad fuck.
    Last edited by stoi; 12-25-2010 at 10:25 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    lol

----

i have spread word of the open signup to some of my friends,they really wanted to join.thanks and happy holidays

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by funub View Post
    that site is another bag of fucking wank

Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

Just keep trying, I assure you its not to piss anyone off, its just the way the forum/tracker ids are done, there is a slight wait time between signups, before when there was not the tracker would give you someone elses forum id (so 2 different names, and they would have yours) not that doesnt happen, but it does mean its a bit of a PITA to get in. just keep refreshing and you will get in eventually.

actually funub i have just read your other posts from today, have you not got anything better to do on xmas day, you sad fuck.
    perfect timing!
    Teh n00b.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

It's J-dye. Ignore him, he gets banned 2 or 3 times daily.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    stoi, is having HTTP referers still required to register? I remember it was like that when you were mostly closed and used referrals. I tried to signup a dozen times but it always gave me HTTP 404 or a blank page. Upon enabling referers, I could register on the first attempt.

And J-Dye indeed has nothing better to do, sadly.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    but he not really rude before, christmas really a bad day for him

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    but he not really rude before
    Lies.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    It's J-dye. Ignore him, he gets banned 2 or 3 times daily.
    Oh, I was also thinking about that point.
    I guess it's the 3rd time he got banned, right?
    Teh n00b.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    How do I use referrers? If I can get in using referrers it will be really good, thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast