Thread: Article: First PC game supporting Microsoft Kinect is confirmed

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    I don't play games online and it sounds to me like it's an online game. When playing online does the server differentiate betweem keyboard and XBox360 controller players? and would one or the other have an advantage if paired against the other. I would think that a Kinects user would be quicker to the punch than an XBox360 controller user and the keyboard would be a disadvantage unless you were realy good at it. I suppose it would depend on the type of game.
    Last edited by Appzalien; 12-26-2010 at 03:49 PM.

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Appzalien View Post
    I don't play games online and it sounds to me like it's an online game. When playing online does the server differentiate betweem keyboard and XBox360 controller players? and would one or the other have an advantage if paired against the other. I would think that a Kinects user would be quicker to the punch than an XBox360 controller user and the keyboard would be a disadvantage unless you were realy good at it. I suppose it would depend on the type of game.
    That would just push more people to buy the kinect if that were the case.

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    Expeto's Avatar current user title
    Hackers just written a driver to get data from the thing, you still need shitload of coding to play games with it. Specially to analyse physical movement