Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Want My Site?

I leaving kazaalitetools ,so if someone want it ...I am too busy with the kazaalitedot .tk and i have many other projects on my mind.Only trusted members and friends,please.One condition:The site must go on with the same name and profile.Even now is DOWN i give you the passwords and you can have all the site content and move to another host if you want.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    ur giving up the site

sh i think these topics you started in the wrong section, maybe tell a mod to move them?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Where?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I Would SH, But You Know Me, My Site Isnt Completed After A Lot Of Months, K-Lite Colours Didnt Get Off The Ground So to Sum It -

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>IM TOO DAMN LAZY </span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@7 November 2003 - 20:37
    I Would SH, But You Know Me, My Site Isnt Completed After A Lot Of Months, K-Lite Colours Didnt Get Off The Ground So to Sum It -

IM TOO DAMN LAZY
    yeah i seem to have that problem when makin websites

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder@7 November 2003 - 21:36
    Where?
    errrm maybe to the lounge, as they arent really software related, altough your site is about software, it all confuses me

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Marius24+7 November 2003 - 21:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 7 November 2003 - 21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dapadipz@7 November 2003 - 20:37

IM TOO DAMN LAZY
    yeah i seem to have that problem when makin websites [/b][/quote]
    me three&#33;

sh i did finish those startpages today&#33; lol, ill pm you with details maybe tomorrow

8. Lounge   -   #8
    lol i started a site >> left it after a week

started another one... left it after 2 weeks

all my sites r only 5% completed lol prob less

www.toon-network.com

calvin n hobbes comic site... *AHHAHA I LEFT IT*

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Why are you leaving it? Do other projects and let this site up and function on its own. Does it require too much updating? If not then get a nice host which i posted in your other post and host it there. Dont quit after you have done quite some work in that.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

10. Lounge   -   #10
    KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    I would take over the website for you. I am a web designer and have mutiple accounts on different hosts that are empty. It would be a great way for me to give somthing to Kazza Lite fans B)

If one day you feel you want to take it back, just ask

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast