Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Skittles

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Well, it's good to know there's someone that actually cares.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by antrax34130 View Post
    if you are the biggest/ most egotistical torrenting losers of us all menber you know what happened.
    fixed that for the rest of us mortals.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    If was a good site theres no reason to down, but according to some dramas I've seen it on somewhere it's just like UK-T, you need it if you're just fuckin super trader or looking for rare tracker,

@cabalo we all knows the same fact, most of the mods in FST and familiar private tracker forum has access on those sites include Skittles so stop acting to show up like you won't be in same p.bear's circle.
    Last edited by Daniel_30; 12-29-2010 at 05:38 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Oddly, most FST staff (I believe all of them, from the current ones) are not using BT as their primary source, or even at all.
    How would you explain that ?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    What's up with Skittles? Is it ever coming back or can I delete it from my bookmarks?
    Who cares?
    Delete that from bookmrks now, and if you see ant news of them again, then add it up again.
    Teh n00b.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Who cares?
    Delete that from bookmrks now, and if you see ant news of them again, then add it up again.
    You replied to the one question in his post, that wasn't serious, seriously, seriously?
    Ellipses go here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Oddly, most FST staff (I believe all of them, from the current ones) are not using BT as their primary source, or even at all.
    maybe you have netflix

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    maldini 3's Avatar Go ahead make my day BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    What's up with Skittles? Is it ever coming back or can I delete it from my bookmarks?
    Who cares?
    WOW, what a genius !
    It's easy now PB, isn't ?!
    Tu va chez les femmes, n'oublie pas ton FOUET !

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Expeto's Avatar current user title
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Maybe this whole website is a MPAA decoy

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_30 View Post
    If was a good site theres no reason to down, but according to some dramas I've seen it on somewhere it's just like UK-T, you need it if you're just fuckin super trader or looking for rare tracker,

@cabalo we all knows the same fact, most of the mods in FST and familiar private tracker forum has access on those sites include Skittles so stop acting to show up like you won't be in same p.bear's circle.
    Cabalo is correct, unless a site provide access to content I can't find on newsgroups, I'm not interested. The only filesharing community where I'm active at is FST. I try to be a good user on every sites that I am a member of though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast