Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Would Like To Start Learning Programation.

leonidas's Avatar Poster
    ---------

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Programation??? You mean programming?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I did the same thing
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    what language would you like to learn?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Thanks

Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@7 November 2003 - 23:16
    what language would you like to learn?
    I &#39;ve got no clue

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I would suggest starting with c++ and then moving onto java. You have quite some time in your hand right?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by I.am@7 November 2003 - 23:40
    I would suggest starting with c++ and then moving onto java. You have quite some time in your hand right?
    I got 2 weeks before going to my school.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by leonidas+7 November 2003 - 17:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leonidas &#064; 7 November 2003 - 17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-I.am@7 November 2003 - 23:40
    I got 2 weeks before going to my school.[/b][/quote]
    thats nothing You better not stop working if you want to grow as a programmer. No school should be able to stop the spirit of a programmer.
    (wait it does to every once in a while, nevermind)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast