Thread: Duplicate mp3's/duplicate anything files

What is the best software out there for detecting duplicate mp3's/duplicate files. I've tried a few that weren't very good(I think one was duplicate music file finder or something like that lol). I'm using MediaMonkey and it doesn't have any option to show all the duplicate files and the library cleanup option doesn't seem to do it. Is there an extension or anything available? I'm not talking about different versions of songs like how iTunes will show a live version and a studio version as "duplicates." But i've moved my files from about 3 different pc's and always gotten new music on each so I'm beginning to get way too many duplicates. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I once used this to find duplicate video clips. It did the job well.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Moleskinsoft's Clone Remover is great for finding duplicates
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard