Thread: Suggest me - punk rock fan

ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I listen to this band ; Flyleaf, Avenged Sevenfold, Taking Back Sunday, koRn etc..
    something like Punk Rock..not too heavy, but a nice solo playing in the middle & some screaming (not necessary) or some rap (cute without the E)

something like that..

not much i know about other band, could you please suggest something (band) that you like (or know)?

preferable available on What.CD or Kraytracker (optional)

im didnt download much because i dont know which band is good.. so to get some recommendation which one to snatch is awesome

p/s: i have a band - punk rock

2. Music   -   #2
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Good Charlotte (songs like I just wanna live will probably suit you well), Jimmy Eat World (try songs like The Middle, Firefight to get a taste for them), Rise Against (any song, really, they're fantastic). Add to that Plan B (for the little rap/R&B influence you said you wouldn't mind listening to).
    Ellipses go here.

3. Music   -   #3
    I heard one song from Good Charlotte before, something like anthem (title)..i already tried to play JEW - the middle too, but it just doesnt sound right (for me).. no screaming

basicly i want to create new song, and hopefully listen to new band could give me some more idea

4. Music   -   #4
    none of those bands are really "punk rock" bands per say(koRn? cmon) but if you're interested in more of the pop punk, hardcore, metalcore scene than I could recommend you some stuff. Off the top of my head Hatebreed, Terror, 18 Visions, Engineer, Ed Gein, Another Breath(hardcore/metalcore), Brand New(pop punky), My Chemical Romance, The Movie Life, A New Found Glory, Blink 182.

where are you from?

also try this tracker http://www.forum.punktorrents.com/ you might find better suggestions there

5. Music   -   #5
    If you want to find similar artists, just go to Last FM...

http://www.last.fm/music/Taking%2520...=taking%20back

Type in the name of the band you like, for example, Taking Back Sunday,

Then scroll down to "Similar Artists" and there you go.
    Who can take your money and give it to someone else? The Government Can! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh...layer_embedded

6. Music   -   #6
    Sennheiser's Avatar Loud music listener BT Rep: +2
    you might like , sum 41,limp bizkit,linkin park have some cool songs, or i don`t know try to listen mudvayne.

7. Music   -   #7
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Crime in Stereo has good riffs and melodic screaming. Check out the album Troubled Stateside.

8. Music   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by byrnesc1 View Post
    Off the top of my head Hatebreed, Terror, 18 Visions, Engineer, Ed Gein, Another Breath(hardcore/metalcore), Brand New(pop punky), My Chemical Romance, The Movie Life, A New Found Glory, Blink 182.
    im already into My Chemical Romance, A New Found Glory, Blink 182. others, that some nice suggestion then! thanks. i'll download them

Quote Originally Posted by 999969999 View Post
    If you want to find similar artists, just go to Last FM...
    i didnt have last.fm acc. true story. will reg one when i have my energy back

Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    Crime in Stereo has good riffs and melodic screaming. Check out the album Troubled Stateside
    i have all 6 albums, but not listen at all. i think now time to start. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sennheiser View Post
    you might like , sum 41,limp bizkit,linkin park have some cool songs, or i don`t know try to listen mudvayne.
    sure i like them, have their album collection btw. never heard bout mudvayne. i'll add them into must listen soon