Thread: first giveaway,bitme,ipt,freshon

Sennheiser's Avatar Loud music listener BT Rep: +2
    i have
    2xbitme
    2xipt
    1xfreshon

convince me!

edit : 1xPTN ,just go it now.
    Last edited by Sennheiser; 01-06-2011 at 06:31 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Bionic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I have always wanted to be on BitMe. I have heard so much about it since I started into Private Torrent Sites, anyhow, due to inactivity for a year and half maybe you can help me give a shot to BitMe. I am a student of life, I am sure that I'll make a great-use of it.

Cheers
    Twitter: @alhassoni
    Stay tuned. I could say something brilliant at any moment.

DL Speed: 1MBps | UL Speed: 228KBps

Speaks: English, Arabic, German, Tagalog(Filipino), Spanish and Chinese

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    I have always wanted to be on BitMe. I have heard so much about it since I started into Private Torrent Sites, anyhow, due to inactivity for a year and half maybe you can help me give a shot to BitMe. I am a student of life, I am sure that I'll make a great-use of it.

Cheers
    pm me some proofs or profile links and maybe a speedtest too.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    dudes , if you give a ratio proof from a low level tracker and a speedtest you won`t receive invites to bitme! put more effort in your applications.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sennheiser View Post
    dudes , if you give a ratio proof from a low level tracker and a speedtest you won`t receive invites to bitme! put more effort in your applications.
    The request sounded sincere to me. He is interested in bitme for its content- not its exclusivity. The "low-level" tracker proof may be all the requester has. If he has not been in the community long, or you believe that he may not be able to keep a decent ratio, then you might have good reason to reject the request. However, denigrating someone for providing a "low-level proof" is just a lame, dick-ish, and uninformed view of this community.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    The "low-level" tracker proof may be all the requester has.
    I think Bionic had lost most of his tracker accounts after being inactive for a year, so yeah, that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    i`ve said low level tracker just for saying, i`ve already invited users like him that are interested in bitme for its content and they only added the tracker to their collection , i mean , they dind`t downloaded nothing! thats why i am asking for more proofs from the person who wants to be invited there!

and after all , i don`t wanna be a duck head but are my invites and i assume myself the right to invite who i want, right?

later edit : an yeah ,i am not talking only about Bionic, i ve received pms from others users too.
    Last edited by Sennheiser; 01-06-2011 at 06:29 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Honestly, i think you shouldn't give away invites of that tracker at all. Maybe you didn't know but public giveaways of them aren't allowed, so you're violating rules and risking your account

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverMan View Post
    Honestly, i think you shouldn't give away invites of that tracker at all. Maybe you didn't know but public giveaways of them aren't allowed, so you're violating rules and risking your account
    what ever..........

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sennheiser View Post
    thats why i am asking for more proofs from the person who wants to be invited there!
    I fail to see how the two things relate. I could show you a hundred ratio proofs and still not use the account at all.

Asking for "more proofs" isn't very useful. Instead of "convince me", you may want to ask for a good explanation of why your potential invitee wishes to join BitMe, or what he expects to do there. Just my two cents.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast