Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ftn

Sennheiser's Avatar Loud music listener BT Rep: +2

Unsure

hi fellas, i know i am new here and don`t have any rep but, i ve been lokin for ftn for 2 years now and din`t find anywhere, i hope some one here will give a chance to show that i am a good user.

i can provide profile links from other great trackers and anything else you might ask!

note: i don`t trade or want to buy an invite , so don`t pm me offers like that!

Thanks

Last edited by Sennheiser; 01-05-2011 at 04:57 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    You've made all but one of your posts today, and you talk about "having rep" as if this was an ordinary invite forum. Saying your chances of getting an invite are extremely low would be being generous. Just my two cents.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sennheiser View Post
    hi fellas, i know i am new here and don`t have any rep but, i ve been lokin for my penis for 2 years now and din`t find anywhere
    Fixed that for ya.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    It's not too late. Close this, and spare yourself the incoming embarrassment.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sennheiser View Post
    i can provide profile links from other great trackers and anything else you might ask!
    We'll need to see naked pics of your sister(s). If you don't have any, or they aren't 18-22 and height/weight proportionate (still trying to recover from pics posted by ScottK ), we might settle for some MILF pics (please post FULLY CLOTHED samples first- again, thank ScottK for that caveat) .

Apologies for being so unconventional, but it is a high-level tracker, and ratio proofs are pointless for FTN.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Did someone just say it's a HIGH LEVEL TRACKER?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    No, I said it was a high-level tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    It being such a high-level tracker and all, we not only have to see naked pictures of your 18 year old smokin' hot sister (nobody at FTN survives/gets in without one), but she has to bring two of her smolteringly sexy classmates (another requirement) to the photoshoot. You label each of them with a letter (F, T, N) in black giant sharpie and then they proceed to have boner-blistering lesbian sex in front of you while you tape it all and upload it here. We will accordingly forward it to the right people, and you will receive your invite.

The caveat is that you can't join them at any time. This is actually a test - do you take the girls or the FTN? I recommend the FTN, because it's such a high-level tracker and it's better than the best sex of your life, really.
    Last edited by Waddafocky; 01-05-2011 at 07:58 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Sennheiser's Avatar Loud music listener BT Rep: +2
    You've made all but one of your posts today, and you talk about "having rep" as if this was an ordinary invite forum
    yeah ,its not a regular invite forum , its full of spammers here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast