Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [have] ffffound [want] pedros or hdbits.org account

Quote Originally Posted by extractor View Post
    And u know sh*t about Engrish.And boy bijoy lol u r also not that gud with translator.
    lol

And by the way why r u on PTN with the same username bitching about forum members.
    He doesn't care about people knowing he's the same user here and on trackers. Unlike you, maybe?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    not really, he has 2 username, use for diferent purpose
    that what i understand

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    *peace*
    I'm out of bt..
    Teh n00b.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    lol

And by the way why r u on PTN with the same username bitching about forum members.
    He doesn't care about people knowing he's the same user here and on trackers. Unlike you, maybe?
    Now look whos talking now.one more from the same group LEGENDS.Though u are the best with your wits. Lol

And my friend do u care about usernames.If yes then the topic is over.If you dont care about it then u r the same anon on the cheating & scammers heaven SB-I.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    If you dont care about it then u r the same anon on the cheating & scammers heaven SB-I.
    Scammers heaven

I congratulate your hard work on linking me to my account there, though. I know that kind of stuff, just like English grammar, takes a lot of effort for you.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    If you dont care about it then u r the same anon on the cheating & scammers heaven SB-I.
    Scammers heaven

I congratulate your hard work on linking me to my account there, though. I know that kind of stuff, just like English grammar, takes a lot of effort for you.
    Boy more than 10,000 posts & still struggling to find a wit.Pathetic. And lets keep my thread clean.SO if u have hdbits.org & u want FFFFound u post here or stay away from the thread Bcoz i am trading here & heck not requesting HDBits.org. Thats what the forum is for.Trading.Bcoz whenever someone starts a request or even does a giveaway u spammer unemployed people waiting to comment just latch on to it in a hurry & the sole purpose of the thread is lost.U i mean the so called ICONS with a couple of others start your own thread & keep banging eachother there so that we dont have to take a painkiller everytime.

Some of u r so so....................lol now i am struggling to find words. hey wait let me google some wit. LOl
    Last edited by extractor; 01-11-2011 at 04:13 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Boy more than 10,000 posts & still struggling to find a wit.Pathetic.
    Hey, at least I'm trying.

And lets keep my thread clean.SO if u have hdbits.org & u want FFFFound u post here or stay away from the thread Bcoz i am trading here & heck not requesting HDBits.org. Thats what the forum is for.Trading.Bcoz whenever someone starts a request or even does a giveaway u spammer unemployed people waiting to comment just latch on to it in a hurry & the sole purpose of the thread is lost.
    Actually, you kind of just said it yourself. This is a forum. We can discuss stuff, and voice our opinions. It's what you and I are doing here, and me and the rest of the "spammer unemployed people" do on the other threads you mention. And since I've only had my posts deleted very few times (mostly along a bunch of other users', when threads were really derailing) and never received an infraction for what you call spamming, then I suppose I'm within this site's rules.

U i mean the so called ICONS with a couple of others start your own thread & keep banging eachother there so that we dont have to take a painkiller everytime.
    I know you'd really enjoy banging each other but some things just aren't bound to happen.

By the way, it sure would be nice if you respected the rules of the sites you want to trade your way into as fiercely as you think we should all fuck off instead of making the "sole purpose" of threads get lost.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    That was the last post unrelated to the trade this thread will have. Don't make me delete all this.
    Want to discuss this? Go to the lounge instead.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    for the record pedro's dosen't allow shared account you will get banned in 2 days maximum
    Last edited by johhny; 01-11-2011 at 08:27 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I was given an account to pedro's (for free) and had no issue with it for the longest time until they did a mass password reset and I had not changed the email...
    Very intregued as well as to why ffffound is so popular compared to the free alternatives.
    Hope that wasn't too off topic :\

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast