Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Digi Cam

just got a new Sony Handycam and im bout to have fun hehe

2. Lounge   -   #2

3. Lounge   -   #3
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    File pirater were you using ffvfw for your capturing? I was experimenting with ffvfw and ffdshow last night in Virtual Dub's capture AVI mode and some of the results I got were amazing. There are all kinds of options, way too many to list here, but remember if you change something in ffdshow write it down before you change it so you can default back(ffvfw has a built in presets manager). Here is the link to a mirror site for both. The latest stable ffdshow imho is ffdshow5-23. The latest stable ffvfw imho is ffvfw5-02. I'm using ffdshow-4-24 with ffvfw4-15. When installing these, there is a pop up during the install that says, which fourCC's do you want to let it handle? anyway, just select divx and xvid to begin with, you can also add more later in the codecs/decoding tab.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    no acutly i just used paint

5. Lounge   -   #5
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    what is this "paint" you speak of? i gotta get me dat, sounds UBer cool, i bet it can make my penis bigger too!

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    girls gone wild!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Twist3r
    hey i like the big collection of pirated movies i sadly only have about 10 lol

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Vegas Video is nice for capturing vid, also photoshop does a nice job for stills.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    ty ty, its not alot compared to other guys that have 200+ but mines organized

10. Lounge   -   #10
    How much did that thing cost?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast