Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 LastLast

Thread: HDBits Surprise [ It's over now, invites again closed ]

ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Oh well at least I won't have to worry about anything except whether the movie/TV is actually worthwhile or not.

somehow i feel i waste more time on BT more than i should watch those movie i've download..

2. BitTorrent   -   #192
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    I spoke to one VIP about you and he told me that he doesn't invite people from FST. Another hdtv capper told me the same thing.
    So instead of talking to the guy and letting his work make their decision, they just totally shot him down for posting on FST. Oh yeah, douches they are definitely not...

3. BitTorrent   -   #193
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Wait, I am a bit confused. You simply wanna download sources for yourself or you also wanna upload your encodes to hdbits if you join the site? I spoke to one VIP about you and he told me that he doesn't invite people from FST. Another hdtv capper told me the same thing. The problem is that we dunno you, though you actually made a nice impression on me.
    Oh heavens, I got the OlegL introduction, looks like my invite's in the mail. Well, thanks for tainting my taint. That question about uploading back shouldn't even need to be asked given the context, the answer is fairly obvious. Please don't feel any incline to arbitrate my case any further. I would make a nice impression on a lot of people, I'm just that great a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm pretty sure no one here is "from FST" .It like HDbits , is just a website that we occasionally access.
    You know you can be a member of anyplace and be "good" or "bad" ( happy or sad - Al Green reference Attachment 65303 ) or in the case of some people apparently intolerant and stupid.
    Yeah I don't quite get that either, I'm rather fresh here and don't "get" the association some people make with FST. I have heard, but never really seen, so I just don't get it. I also don't really care, I've found myself pleasured in sporadic moments along the timeline by this forum, and have found it a useful resource of information as well. I can thank FST specifically for my push towards usenet.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    This is where you're wrong. Mjmacky is actually from DoP and encoded on other websites. But heck, what do I know.

At any rate, mjmacky, DoP's back. Read into that whatever way you wish.
    Thanks for defending, I'd rather have your representing me. You never replied to my PM from before...
    Anyways, about DoP, are you fucking kidding me?!?! Will it be like it was before?! I am really really excited! Too bad it seems I can't recover my account, guess everything was lost. I'll play around with it a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I spoke to one VIP about you and he told me that he doesn't invite people from FST. Another hdtv capper told me the same thing.
    So instead of talking to the guy and letting his work make their decision, they just totally shot him down for posting on FST. Oh yeah, douches they are definitely not...
    Well to be honest, I don't think they would shoot me down if they talked to me. I do think they'd shoot down anyone that OlegL talks about from FST. Either way, I'm not sure if that matters, if DoP is returning, like for realz realz, that just might be all I need
    Last edited by mjmacky; 01-28-2011 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #194
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Thanks for defending, I'd rather have your representing me. You never replied to my PM from before...
    Anyways, about DoP, are you fucking kidding me?!?! Will it be like it was before?! I am really really excited! Too bad it seems I can't recover my account, guess everything was lost. I'll play around with it a little.
    At this point in time, and as egotistic as it may sound, I'll have to agree. Having people like Oleg vouch for you will probably do you more harm than good (EDIT: In fact the VIPs may have as well given him that answer to get him off their case, as opposed to being serious about it). Unfortunately, I don't know any VIPs that I would even consider talking to, especially not in order to use them to get my ends at the very least.

I didn't respond to your PM, and it was extremely rude. But please don't think you're being ignored; I haven't responded to a few PM's (a couple from Funkin' and others) that I will attend to over the weekend (some things just deserve to be given a proper amount of time in order to respond to, as opposed to being rushed out of my sent box).

Yeah my account at DoP was lost as well. I might go back and start being active once I have the time to dedicate to a website that needs active members to get itself up on its feet properly.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 01-28-2011 at 04:29 AM.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #195
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    At this point in time, and as egotistic as it may sound, I'll have to agree. Having people like Oleg vouch for you will probably do you more harm than good (EDIT: In fact the VIPs may have as well given him that answer to get him off their case, as opposed to being serious about it). Unfortunately, I don't know any VIPs that I would even consider talking to, especially not in order to use them to get my ends at the very least.

I didn't respond to your PM, and it was extremely rude. But please don't think you're being ignored; I haven't responded to a few PM's (a couple from Funkin' and others) that I will attend to over the weekend (some things just deserve to be given a proper amount of time in order to respond to, as opposed to being rushed out of my sent box).

Yeah my account at DoP was lost as well. I might go back and start being active once I have the time to dedicate to a website that needs active members to get itself up on its feet properly.
    I am just curious, why you and mjmacky find me so unintelligent?

6. BitTorrent   -   #196
    i'm sorry OlegL, but i cant see any posts from them telling so..

7. BitTorrent   -   #197
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I am just curious, why you and mjmacky find me so unintelligent?
    It's not intelligence that causes an issue, it's your inability to analyze a situation and figure things out. However, the two may not be mutually exclusive, depends on how serious you are.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 01-28-2011 at 03:43 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #198
    OlegL's Avatar Poster

Let me ask you this, my friend, what makes me worse than the former member named Grover who had the ability to invite people to hdbits because he was an hdtv capper? You know fully well that he is now banned, despite the fact that he was an hdtv capper and had the ability to invite people. IdolEyes787 also knows him because he was making fun of the requirements that Grover set for those people that he would consider as possible invitees to hdbits. So, why would you think that if I vouch for someone, that would do more harm than good to that person? My point is that someone who had a real ability to invite people to hdbits is now (permanently?) banned.

9. BitTorrent   -   #199
    Speaking of Grover, i have vouch certain people to him & he invited them. so i still thanks for what he did.
    And apparently, one of the people i helped earlier become VIP now on hdbits, and guess what, he not reply my msg when i vouch someone to join hdbits. what a life (or maybe he run out of invites, but at least he can reply my msg a week has passed)
    Last edited by ScottK; 01-28-2011 at 08:19 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #200
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    IdolEyes787 also knows him because he was making fun of the requirements that Grover set for those people that he would consider as possible invitees to hdbits.
    I remember someone posting something about somebody setting some kind of unrealistic standards about something or other but I couldn't tell you about any somebody named Grover except the the one from Sesame Street or something.
    That and Grover Cleveland was the only US president to serve two non-consecutive full terms in office.

Oh and the thing I find most interesting in all of this is that Funkin' is silly enough to PM Darth Nader.
    Respect my lack of authority.