Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HDbits.org

hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hy FST! I'd love to be a part of HDbits.org, it is because at this moment I don't have any specialized tracker to HD movies material. All downloads in this category come mainly from TL & BitmeTV(TV-Shows) and iPlay for custom Romanian subtitled DVDs.

If someone is feeling generous it will show some of it here. I won't disappoint and I'm really eager to really use the tracker, the HD material over there.

Thanks, awaiting some feedback!
    I'll reply you like no one else

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    It's always a good idea to explain what shows you watch, what movies you'd like to see and the importance/significance of the resolution, bitrate and grain to your viewing experience. Moreover your setup etc. What I see is people posting glorified "I love movies" phrases, but no one ever explaining why they actually care about the format.

Ellipses go here.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It is not a place for somebody who doesn't know anything about HD content and if you don't even have a dedicated HD site where you at least seek out quality releases its not the place to start

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    PerMaFrOsT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    It is not a place for somebody who doesn't know anything about HD content and if you don't even have a dedicated HD site where you at least seek out quality releases its not the place to start
    Totally agree with you

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by PerMaFrOsT View Post
    Totally agree with you
    Why? Increased chance of injury or death or something?
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Yeah, sorry did this post in kind of a hurry cause I know time is limited . I like to watch movies at my 22 inch display and I really love encodes on TL like: Vision, Flawless, Imagine. I also watch many TV Series, let's start with: Fringe, Supernatural, Superman, Spartacus, The Gates, Breaking Bad, Vampire Diaries. These are downloaded from BitmeTV.

I don't know many things about encoding, but from what I've heard HDbits has its own group of encoders that maybe provide the best quality. Quality its what interests me.. Thanks for making me continue my post Darth Rings.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by hagckz0r View Post
    Yeah, sorry did this post in kind of a hurry cause I know time is limited . I like to watch movies at my 22 inch display and I really love encodes on TL like: Vision, Flawless, Imagine. I also watch many TV Series, let's start with: Fringe, Supernatural, Superman, Spartacus, The Gates, Breaking Bad, Vampire Diaries. These are downloaded from BitmeTV.

I don't know many things about encoding, but from what I've heard HDbits has its own group of encoders that maybe provide the best quality. Quality its what interests me.. Thanks for making me continue my post Darth Rings.
    Sorry but its definitely not the right place for you

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

In the pantheon of stupid remarks that you've made that ranks right up there with the best of them.
    Again explain exactly why. You don't know fuck about riding a bike but I think you can still muddle by and get something from the experience.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I know that those groups do rips after things like this: Red.2010.720p.BluRay.x264-SiNNERS. That's why I want the best quality cause I can get it from there.

A screenshot with a part of movies that are on my HDD now: , http://img510.imageshack.us/i/filme.png/
    Last edited by hagckz0r; 01-09-2011 at 07:30 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    dannyyelly's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

and who you are to decide that anyway?
    George Mallory immortalised the challenge of the mountain, and man's urge to conquer it, in four simple words: "because it is there."

may be that's why people want to get into some tracker!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast