Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: HDBits.org

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Just like something a collector like you would say.

Btw as usual I wasn't being totally serious ( only about the emotional attachment, I luv that bike ) as I've yet to come across an instance that there aren't at least two sides to every story.

Except for Cop Out .I don't think there's even one story there. Course I've never seen it in HD .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-01-2011 at 07:53 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Just like something a collector like you would say ... as I've yet to come across an instance that there aren't at least two sides to every story.

According to T.I. who is the best artist ever. There are three sides to every story. There's one side. There's the other. And then there's the truth.
    Ellipses go here.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I'm not a member of HDbits ( although I've been strangely offered ) so although I don't really know but as far as I hear from reliable sources it's populated by some of the most egotistical,unreasonable and unconscionable putzes in all of bt land who "care about the content" only as far as that extends to it being HD and "the latest" , not otherwise it being "good" or anything.

Otherwise as far as bt "communities" and no offense to those that see it differently , but I find them basically devoid of true caring, true friendship, true devotion , true insight ( in any way that I measure it) and most importantly a genuine sense of fun unless I'm missing something and posting lol and 8/10 is any of those.
    I already mentioned it in another one of my posts, but the amazing thing that I found out about them is that THEIR PRIMARY GOAL IS TO HAVE FUN. I used to think they were obsesses with elitism, but now I know that their primary goal is to have fun.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Just like something a collector like you would say ... as I've yet to come across an instance that there aren't at least two sides to every story.

According to T.I. who is the best artist ever. There are three sides to every story. There's one side. There's the other. And then there's the truth.
    I've heard that before by Mark Twain but I'm not sure who T.I. is ?

I found this great imo quote while trying to find out who you meant so basic win anyway.

People talk. People care. They want to be in on everything or want to know nothing about it at all. We're all guilty. I'm guilty. We say half of the story. We tell what we want to tell, and leave the rest up to inevitable imagination. Even if we tell it all, we don't. It's almost impossible. Every story can be a good story, even if it's sad. Sometimes it's good because it's sad. Every time you make and break ties with someone, there's a story there, and that story has at least three sides, depending upon whose knees you stare at on the floor as they tell you;edges in and in short breaths. The minor inhale just beforehand can sometimes tell you you're going to get some of the dirt, the juicy poison.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234