Thread: redirect to login page for torrentleech when trying to download

hi guys, just wondering if any of you had this problem on torrentleech as well. when trying to download torrents i.e clicking on download torrent, the site just redirects me to the login page and I have to relogin even though I was previously logged in. after that it brings me to the browser page where I recycle the process over and over

anyone else face this problem? i've cleared my cookies and history multiple times, and this happens to me on all browsers.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Nope, no problems here...
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    what could be my problem then you think?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Search in tl forum?, it's the best place to ask this, i think.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Try reenabling your HTTP header referrers in case you changed that.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Direct link on browse page and dl link in torrent both working fine here in firefox and ie9 beta...
    I'd check Cabalo's suggestion and then post on their help forum.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Try reenabling your HTTP header referrers in case you changed that.
    Opera does fine with referers disabled, but that's worth a try. Also make sure you're fully allowing TL in NoScript or your browser's equivalent if you use such an add-on. The new version of the site is a bit JS-intensive, I'd say.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    somehow i connected to the router instead of the switch. and it started working again, without any fiddling with http referers whatsoever. totally weird. no other torrent site does this... but oh well it's resolved i guess!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    You have a faulty switch I guess.

By the way make sure the router's configured properly and you've forwarded your ports.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."