Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is It With The Matrix?

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    for a start I foudn it over rated all 3 and am sick to death of hearign abotu it.

at what is it with the members here seems like 70% of the members on this forum have matrix avartars and signatures what is the absession over it!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Octopussy
    matrix, matrix reloaded, matrix revolutions are all rated r

...for retarded

3. Lounge   -   #3
    i got to admit that ya it is alittle overated to much but stfu octopussy you know

when you first seen it that you loved it so dont give me that crap that its retarded

you are just hating it beacuse everyone loves it !

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Octopussy
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......i saw the 1st one it was retarded so all of them are retarded they make no sence its the dumbest movie in the world only thing thats cool is the special effects copied from max payne

5. Lounge   -   #5
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    don't be angry just cause you have to have a guardian with you to see an r rated movie..........

6. Lounge   -   #6
    ooookkkk, you must be one of those poeple that think spongebob was one of the best things that happened to t.v.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Octopussy
    lol yes im very angry because i cant get in retarded movies...right....funny i got in american wedding all right...

and yup i love sphone bob oh yea hes the best i dont even know what the fuck sphone bob is except a sponge

8. Lounge   -   #8
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    OMG, he replied with out calling anyone a f***king retard or a niglet, will wonders never cease..........

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Octopussy
    one hand in my pants cant tyep good

10. Lounge   -   #10
    oh ya you proved that ur intelect is way to high to watch spongebob anyway in ur

last post

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast