Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Geohot - Full 3.55 CFW PS3 Jailbreak Is Working!

SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    [center]

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    get urself a PC and you wont have to jailbrake anything...

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    Oh yeah? So how do we play GT5 on PC ? Oh wait you can't. And you have to deal with cracks that don't work half the time, and Ubisoft uber DRM, etc.... yay!!!!

Pretty soon, once custom firmware comes, we load firmware, and that's it, we pop in game and play, while you PC games wait what a month for it come out after we have a early leak of XBOX360 and PS3 games (if it does at all), not every game comes out for PC, so...

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    i want that trophy image on a shirt.

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    When can you start doing anything with this though?

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    This is pointless - its not like the xbox drive hack, so as soon as PS update the firmware (and they'll force you to do so) this will no longer work.

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    I guess it's one of those things. You can play every game until 3.4 (i think) now you'll be able to play every game up until 3.55. worth a go as your not paying silly amounts for a usb stick lol

8. vBCms Comments   -   #8
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by nha View Post
    This is pointless - its not like the xbox drive hack, so as soon as PS update the firmware (and they'll force you to do so) this will no longer work.
    You might not have to with this. I am assuming it is sort of like the Wii and that you can bypass updates or checks or you can upgrade your unit to a Homebrew friendly firmware.

9. vBCms Comments   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by nha View Post

LOL at you, you haven't read anything....please read before you pout out some pointless comment....the PS3 is forever hacked, there keys they use to make the firmware are hacked and Sony can't fix it, once new firmware comes out, hackers grab it, decrypt it with Sony's key, and then repackage, simple, and so if you don't know what you saying I suggest you read a little more first.
    [center]

10. vBCms Comments   -   #10
    its amazing how many people don't understand whats going on. all of these 3.55 custom firmwares are unable to ever use a backup managers due to the way they work. To use a backup manager to similar you need root access to the system which none of these firmware are willing to provide to combat piracy and to dodge a big lawsuit from sony. These are for hombrew only so stay on 3.41 is you wanna pirate games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast