Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Listing of Torrent Sites Broken Down

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    343
    Actually found this site by accident, and it's actually done pretty well

    http://filesharingz.com/directory/bittorrent/

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    42
    Posts
    12,718
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-12-2011 at 03:27 PM.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    343
    Holy shit, are you serious...I didn't even knew that existed...that should be front paged or something...

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,004
    It's linked at the top of every page, under the "What Trackers Offer" tab.
    Last edited by Rart; 01-12-2011 at 04:01 PM.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,675
    Please try to keep the making of sense down to a minimum please as it only serves to irritate the membership.
    Btw no need to be embarassed EyeCandy, it took me 2 years to realize that this wasn't in fact FTN and I'd been basically wasting my time .
    It's all Meg's fault.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    no need to be embarassed EyeCandy, it took me 2 years to realize that this wasn't in fact FTN and I'd been basically wasting my time .

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Said it before and will say it again - that's a great resource FST offers

    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw no need to be embarassed EyeCandy, it took me 2 years to realize that this wasn't in fact FTN and I'd been basically wasting my time .
    You're so slow. I realized that when the arrows in my uTorrent were read for the torrents I grabbed from here.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    pressing ur thnx button
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    You're so slow. I realized that when the arrows in my uTorrent were read for the torrents I grabbed from here.
    Wait. So, like, um, the red color is bad? What about the red x? I thought that was marking the spot the torrents were going...
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    What about the red x? I thought that was marking the spot the torrents were going...
    It's where you have to shoot your monitor for the transfer to continue.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    pressing ur thnx button
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    What about the red x? I thought that was marking the spot the torrents were going...
    It's where you have to shoot your monitor for the transfer to continue.
    Shit, where can I download a gun then? (for free preferably)
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •