Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Status of BitMeTV.Org

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Its to get members to strive to get out of KL not just sit there and stay there. (and sorry i didnt notice the OR)

so 2 members.

A: join, download 2 brand new torrents with a seedbox (or cheat, or donate to get the gigs) upload 450 gig on each (its possible) download another 100 torrents, hit and run all of them, have a ratio of about 2-3 with an average seeding time of 2 days = PU

B: Join download what they want, seed everything that they download for days/weeks/months, have a ratio of 1.0 or just less but with 100+ torrents downloaded, and an AST of 30-200 days, yes they have some hit and runs (as in torrents under 1 not grab and piss off) (and i am talking about a global ratio site here) and some torrents above 1 but all torrents they have seeded to the best of their ability = User

That is why we got rid of PU, SPU, VIP for donors and everything else, because it was just wrong imho and its a false economy. an PU/SPU could just be a prick with a seedbox their daddy bought them, or a cheater, it does not mean they are a good user.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeCandy View Post
    But Power Users have that since of pride, that they maintain their ratio above and beyond 1:1, they have access to certain parts of forums, like VIP, talking about other trackers, giveaway to other site invites....but your site isnt ran like that
    We talk about other trackers and give away invites here too and might I add equally as pointlessly.
    Also please give me , besides begging for invites at places other than this one , the actual pluses of the seemingly important userclass restricted forums you belong to.

I think the whole idea of restricting access to parts of a tracker should only be applicable if it involves security and even then it's sort of farcical given the apparent number of traders/sellers that buffer accounts to increase their value.

All in all wouldn't your time be better spent considering why you feel the need to seek approval from strangers on the internet instead of pondering the necessary attributes that will get you into such lofty sections.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-13-2011 at 06:58 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Seedbox Provider
    If you think seeding on BMTV is hard you clearly aren't doing it right. As I said, proper 1mbit upload speed, Australian bandwidth and quota, I did more than alright for myself. It's pathetic how easy it is to build a ratio by either 1) being patient 2) seeding for a long time and 3) using RSS. 3 different ways to not be a complete idiot, apparently that's too hard for many people. It's not a hard site to seed on and I get ridiculously tired reading about it.

And ca_aok I've posted numerous suggestions in the forum and spoken to Q, there's no interest to change anything. Posting any further about it seems pointless, both here & there.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    I was just thinking about this especially after the "ratio booster event" BMTV had a few weeks before. I've been a member for close to two years and this was the first time I've ever witness some sort of freeleech event. I assumed it because BMTV had recognized BTN as a rival and this event was perhaps a consolation to their remaining active members.

To me BMTV is like a stubborn old man refusing to budge and persistently thinking its way is the best. Whereas BTN is like a youthful adolescent not afraid of change and willing to explore in order to improve. Unless BMTV makes new changes or implements new features, it is likely in the near future that BTN would dethrone BMTV as king of the TV trackers.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    As they say "stupid is as stupid does" but I don't see how you managed as claimed
    Quote Originally Posted by Six66Mike View Post
    I was able to get a ratio of 4 or better on about a dozen sites, 2TB buffer on one seeding in Australia for abotu 2 years. BMTV, What.cd etc, you don't need a seedbox at all to survive unless you're impatient and want to leech as much as possible as fast as you can.
    without the help of your many seedboxes on the low traffic caps that Aussies were /are saddled with .
    Me no doubt just being an idiot again but the math simply doesn't add up.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Seedbox Provider
    Who said anything about a seedbox? I was a BMTV user a long time before I had any seedbox. Can you not read? The buffer was atleast 1TB built on a 1mbit connection.

So yes, clearly you must be an idiot if you can't manage a good ratio on this site.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Who said anything about a seedbox? Can you not read?
    Perhaps you're the one who should learn to read again before being so quick to insult someone?

He asked how could you possibly maintain such a buffer without using a seedbox. In now way, shape, or form did Idol ever say that you stated you had a seedbox.

So yes, clearly you must be an idiot if you can't manage a good ratio on this site.

So yes, the 99% percent of users that don't get a terabyte buffer on sites like BMTV on a home connection are clearly complete idiots. Please stop talking out your ass.

And the fact that you're the owner of a very prominent seedbox reselling company adds absolutely no credibility to your post.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38

If merely lacking the ability to do something ,whatever it may be , that another person in the world finds "simple " makes us idiots then I'm afraid we are all doomed to idiocy then.

Oh well some of us are affable idiots at least .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-14-2011 at 04:18 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Seedbox Provider
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Perhaps you're the one who should learn to read again before being so quick to insult someone?

He asked how could you possibly maintain such a buffer without using a seedbox. In now way, shape, or form did Idol ever say that you stated you had a seedbox.

So yes, the 99% percent of users that don't get a terabyte buffer on sites like BMTV on a home connection are clearly complete idiots. Please stop talking out your ass.

And the fact that you're the owner of a very prominent seedbox reselling company adds absolutely no credibility to your post.
    Where was his question, I don't see one. I see a comment, a statement, not a question.

And I don't see how running Fastsh.it has anything to do about my credibility? Fastsh.it started March 2009, long after I had a solid ratio on BMTV.

If you don't believe me that's fine just stop complaining because you can't manage a ratio.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Bionic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Hmmm.. Why so serious?
    Last edited by Bionic; 01-14-2011 at 05:53 AM.
    Twitter: @alhassoni
    Stay tuned. I could say something brilliant at any moment.

DL Speed: 1MBps | UL Speed: 228KBps

Speaks: English, Arabic, German, Tagalog(Filipino), Spanish and Chinese

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast