Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I would like a Btmusic.eu invite please!!

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    If posting a few ratio proofs equal honesty then I can show you I'm really honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Godforsaken View Post
    I found that Pedro's tracker or btmusic.eu is one of the best!!i see that's very hard to get an invite there!!
    Then start with something easier to get a hold of like LW (which should be no problem to get invited to if you really know how to use FLAC) and upload stuff there. Maybe someone spots your hard work, and after some time you may be invited to the "better" trackers, without even asking. Good luck.
    I agree with you to start with LW! I ve asked an invitation for that tracker too in this post and in the post that Scott made!! I ve left here my proof ratio and one speed test!! If you can't without a picture of my CDS I ll try to get one!!

http://i54.tinypic.com/2hdnvx2.jpg
    http://i54.tinypic.com/ozadf.jpg

These are the cds I can find very easily for now! But there's a lot more copied I haven't shown you!!

And to be complete a part of my flac files!!

http://i55.tinypic.com/ji28vp.jpg
    http://i54.tinypic.com/2a7shmf.jpg

So please if you can get me an invite for Pedro's or at least LW!!
    Last edited by Godforsaken; 01-15-2011 at 11:20 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    With only 18 postīs i don't think anyone here will risk his\she\its neck for you

I think you should start with less "Famous\Wanted" trackers, i see you have lots of cds and stuff, then grab a seedbox and make yourself an encoder/ripper/uploader, and give out some invites (Dont trade them, cuz ive made that mistake and got burned in TL and Revtt) and build rep.

If someone asked me if i wanted an hdbits.org invite i would say yes, but since im not an Encoder/Heavy Uploader, i wouldn't be much of an asset to the top tier trackers, so i gladly use several less Know\Wanted tracker and try to be happy.

... But once in a while i ask invites for top tier trackers just for the kicks of it
    Last edited by rhemux; 01-15-2011 at 11:55 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Can't stand every 10 minutes a new preposition!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by rhemux View Post

If someone asked me if i wanted an hdbits.org invite i would say yes, but since im not an Encoder/Heavy Uploader, i wouldn't be much of an asset to the top tier trackers, so i gladly use several less Know\Wanted tracker and try to be happy.
    I would argue that just being a "good member" - actually using the tracker and not breaking any rules - should be more than enough.

I really don't know the exact moment that we entered this particular cycle of stupidity but ( correct me if I'm wrong) trackers already have people operating in capacities like uploading , encoding and sorting the "good" files from the "bad" so it seems pointless/counterproductive to expect everyone to do it .
    Although I'm sure that some trackers given the choice would prefer to prioritize the experienced before the inexperienced I hardly see that as a "regular" member ( a status that the vast majority dwell in and will never rise above) encoding ( or whatever) skill makes one iota of difference .

Btw I'm told that there is something called "the army " that has long operated on a hierarchy of skill/duties and I hear that the concept has met with some small measure of success.
    Of course what do thousands of years of history and the input of some of the greatest minds of all time mean when we can instead all pretend to be elite.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Yes i agree that following the rules are important to trackers and the top tier already have encoders.

What i meant to say was:
    If one can provide new stuff to a tracker and have interest(and skill) to became an internal encoder, that might be a big plus.
    Last edited by rhemux; 01-15-2011 at 02:26 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Yes i agree that following the rules are important to trackers and the top tier already have encoders.

What i meant to say was:
    If one can provide new stuff to a tracker and have interest(and skill) to became an internal encoder, that might be a big plus

but if you're going this way:
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    ....I really don't know the exact moment that we entered this particular cycle of stupidity ...
    let me tell you:
    As of now..i don't give a fuck to what you think.
    Although it's perfectly fine with me if you "don't give a fuck what I think " for the the record I was referring to the fact that some trackers seem to operate on the idea that someone can not be seen as being "an asset" if they merely actively use the site and had nothing to do with you.

Btw to be completely honest and as some small consolation I've never given a fuck as to what you think.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Ok , my engrish isnīt good, i misunderstood... post edited
    sorry then

As of now i do care on what you think

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Godforsaken View Post
    So please if you can get me an invite for Pedro's or at least LW!!
    Yeah, I see you're constant. By the way, I don't have invites for any of those.

I think you should start with less "Famous\Wanted" trackers, i see you have lots of cds and stuff, then grab a seedbox and make yourself an encoder/ripper/uploader, and give out some invites (Dont trade them, cuz ive made that mistake and got burned in TL and Revtt) and build rep.
    Giving invites in public is breaking the rules just like when trading, and I don't really see how "building rep" will help him in the long run. Most of the regulars here know people with high rep have either given invites like hell, or traded just as much.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    I think ScottK is giving out invites for or recruiting for LW around here somewhere.

rhemux: chillax with the slashes, I know you just found the button but we knew how to use it long time ago.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Wanna thank Scott for trusting me and completing my request!!!
    Last edited by Godforsaken; 01-16-2011 at 02:15 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234