Thread: TorrentGUI, CHDbits

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I just found out one of my friends who I just moved in with recently signed up on torrentinvites, because she's gotten into private trackers after I invited her to whatcd a year ago. I'm requesting these sites on behalf of her, cause that private invite forum is a piece of shit and I don't want her to waste her time with those scum.

I guess you guys don't know her and might be hesitant to give me an invite? Well she's not an idiot, understands ratio and, you'll have my word she won't do anything stupid like trade it or hit and run. She's saying CHDbits is hard to get, and torrentgui is a chinese tracker I believe. I didn't think CDHbits was rare but maybe it it these days. Please help me (and her) out? cheers!

(unrelated, she thinks theblackhand looks cool and hears it has a good 'community'. I told her tracker communities are bullshit, and that site is run by fucking mongs. had a good laugh at this random freak coincidence, that someone i'm living with is about to get herself into this shit scene of ours . she also reaaally wanted hdbits, its too bad my account expired during xmas pruning hahah)
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 02-06-2011 at 04:17 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    ttg have a crazy dual or triple system of converting bonuses to invites and then you have to go beg to their forums as a final step so it's better to wait when they'll open signups or will give out invites which happends from time to time.... almost same thing with chdbits, they're hesitating now who is able to give out invites - admins or mods hehe. i heard that some staffer invite ppl at bitme forums but that's it. so as a (good) start i'd suggest to join bit-hdtv & hd-torrents at first /u can pm me a email if it's ok/ and in a week i'll have enough bonuses for hdchina so it can be arranged too if first two won't be enough. also hdclub /which has english interface/ and on open signups /i guess/ and rutracker /thru chrome/ are kick ass for hd considering their retention/average speeds

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    pm'ed thanks, I didn't realize those sites were so hard to get into these days. if invites open in the future and anyone has an extra invite hope you'll remember me I'll check out bitme forums briefly as well, I've had an account there for years

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    She should consider scenehd, a lot easier to get an invite there.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Scenehd offers scene releases , the same releases you can get with TL or any other oday tracker .

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Scenehd offers scene releases , the same releases you can get with TL or any other oday tracker .
    None of which offers asian specific content...

ps: You fuckers offered me a couple of trades via pm but no one came through on an actual legitimate invite. Ah well, these were pretty niche trackers I guess.
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 02-17-2011 at 07:12 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    TTG maybe open at 2/28 for 2 years birthday.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    None of which offers asian specific content...

ps: You fuckers offered me a couple of trades via pm but no one came through on an actual legitimate invite. Ah well, these were pretty niche trackers I guess.
    I realize that it's not the same but for Asian specific content the AsianDVDClub is good and is open for signup .
    Also you are a saint for trying to discourage her from pointlessly wasting any more of her life than absolutely necessary on this lunacy.

PS I ask nothing in trade although some pictures of her in a cosplay outfit would be appreciated.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-17-2011 at 04:52 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    You won't get an invite to chdbits these days, those are almost as rare as invites at HDbits. I don't see that happening, especially at FST. So I guess your left with TorrentGUI. HDChina would be a really good option too.

Also I really doubt TL has all the same torrents as Scenehd.