Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Pedro bans Romania

ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    I guess he is unaware that I haven't been a staffer in a while then. everyone else on earthAnon got it, and that's all that matters
    lea88 responsible for what happen to him
    i once enjoy reading his comment

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

I guess he is unaware that I haven't been a staffer in a while then....
    That would have explained why you now sit around drinking all day if you hadn't already been going that all along.
    Btw you should probably put the "no longer staff" thing somewhere on your profile so no one else wastes any more time sucking up to you.

PS Please don't be insulted if I delete you from my friends list , I'm merely taking Jimmy Kimmel's advice and cutting back on cyber-relationships and the timing and the fact that you are so far the first and only one is purely coincidental.

PPS Please disregard the above if you can still get me into Pedro's I'm not Romania and firmly believe they are all evil!!!!! cool places since it might have been the the fever talking.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-19-2011 at 07:14 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

I guess he is unaware that I haven't been a staffer in a while then....
    That would have explained why you now sit around drinking all day if you hadn't already been going that all along.
    Btw you should probably put the "no longer staff" thing somewhere on your profile so no one else wastes any more time sucking up to you.

PS Please don't be insulted if I delete you from my friends list , I'm merely taking Jimmy Kimmel's advice and cutting back on cyber-relationships and the timing and the fact that you are so far the first and only one is purely coincidental.

PPS Please disregard the above if you can still get me into Pedro's I'm not Romania and firmly believe they are all evil!!!!! cool places since it might have been the the fever talking.

Now, if I did that, what would my poor psyche use to give me a reason to wake up in the morning, other than the Mohawk Vodka at least? And dammit Idol, I was just hoping to get a date soon, being as we're so intimate and all

PS. why else would I be so annoyingsmitten with those stinking strikethroughs?
    Last edited by Intr4ns1t; 01-19-2011 at 07:35 PM. Reason: because it's always better the second time
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I swear upon the grave of black Jesus Christ, that if you make one more move closer to Idol (back on his friends list, even) I will hunt you down and degauss your hard drives. He finally opened up to me and decided to invite me to his private Broadway sidewalk show (which isn't all that private, but it involves a lot of private things) and I'm not losing the ground I've gained because you decided to waltz into this conversation and sweet talk yourself back into his life.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    I swear upon the grave of black Jesus Christ, that if you make one more move closer to Idol (back on his friends list, even) I will hunt you down and degauss your hard drives. He finally opened up to me and decided to invite me to his private Broadway sidewalk show (which isn't all that private, but it involves a lot of private things) and I'm not losing the ground I've gained because you decided to waltz into this conversation and sweet talk yourself back into his life.
    *This post is awaiting pending moderation on the part of the replier, please be patient while we deal with your issue.

PS. that helmet's pretty sexy, my bejeweled nemesis
    Last edited by Intr4ns1t; 01-19-2011 at 07:44 PM. Reason: cuz edits are way sexier than automerged double posts
    Think 9 is the new 10.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    I hear this guy named Waldo something or other on FSC is a terrific guy and badly in need of some intelligent conversation before he forsakes the place again*.

*Or after the 24th in case there's cake.

Sorry for the strikethroughs I would really prefer something awesomer like fresh air anyway but some dreams are too big for simple folk
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-19-2011 at 07:42 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I've heard that SCC's intelligent discussion section is ripe with 6 topics and loads of pictures to fortify people's opinions. :dunno: (bleh screw it, I give up on smiley codes that make no sense).

Also, you should just do what I do. Forget about intelligent, unbiased discussion on bt forums, and find a nice personality based website for such conversation. My favorite are the INTP and Eharmony forums. Mainly because of the irony of the idiots who visit those forums calling themselves intelligent, while saying everything that can possibly disprove who they say they are.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 01-19-2011 at 07:49 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I hear this guy named Waldo something or other on FSC is a terrific guy and badly in need of some intelligent conversation before he forsakes the place again*.

*Or after the 24th in case there's cake.

Sorry for the strikethroughs I would really prefer something awesomer like fresh air anyway but some dreams are too big for simple folk
    He's a pretty spicy individual from what I recall.

Spoiler: Show
    Think 9 is the new 10.

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Are the pictures .........dirty ?

Btw Jesus being Black is the reason that I'm a Scientologist .

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Isn't Scientology for gay people pretending to be heterosexual, in the words of Rick Gervais ?

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast