Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pedro bans Romania

Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Okay, why was I banned several times? I don't even know how to answer that. Maybe they felt I wasn't good enough for hdbits or any other private tracker? As you all remember, Mr. Lukee told me, "Go back to Mininova where you belong." He's on hdbits and he feels I am not good enough for private trackers. So, maybe the staffers felt the same way too? I don't know.
    Can I ask you a real, non-trolling, serious question OlegL? Why are you so fixated by this whole HD-bits thing? It can't be good for you, and all you've been doing is driving yourself nuts trying to figure out the why's and wherefors. I, much like many others here, still can't figure out why you would want to rejoin a tracker that treated you as you describe, let alone would rejoin such a tracker.
    How would you feel if the cool kids in school rejected you? You whimper a bit, slink around a little, but then the chance comes to go back to them so you end up sucking cock and eating shit but what does it matter? You're a part of the cool kids gang again.

Or you could look at it from a BDSM context, in which OlegL is sub and HDBits is dom.
    Last edited by Waddafocky; 01-16-2011 at 05:56 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarkial View Post
    How would you feel if the cool kids in school rejected you? You whimper a bit, slink around a little, but then the chance comes to go back to them so you end up sucking cock and eating shit but what does it matter? You're a part of the cool kids gang again.

Or you could look at it from a BDSM context, in which OlegL is sub and HDBits is dom.
    I waited till my growth spurt hit, then whipped their asses, but that was a different time of my life. Personally, I'm not into grovelling.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    I personally grovel to anybody who is Level 5 or higher. It provides me with a sense of security and a feeling that everything is right with the world.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    I personally grovel to anybody who is Level 5 or higher. It provides me with a sense of security and a feeling that everything is right with the world.
    That's why you're not one of the cool kids
    Think 9 is the new 10.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Oh yes I am. One time I even talked to somebody from Exigo! It was like talking to Obama I was so proud.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Oh yes I am. One time I even talked to somebody from Exigo! It was like talking to Obama I was so proud.
    You are obviously lying, otherwise you would have asterisked the name of the site to protect your really cool friends really cool account.
    Think 9 is the new 10.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    But sometimes a little backstabbing doesn't hurt.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Romania is just another country like other 192, with good and bad things. Nobody is perfect or special. I'm not ironic, sarcastic etc. I respect each and every staffer for what they're doing, and I will also respect their decision but it's painful...

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Okay, why was I banned several times? I don't even know how to answer that. Maybe they felt I wasn't good enough for hdbits or any other private tracker? As you all remember, Mr. Lukee told me, "Go back to Mininova where you belong." He's on hdbits and he feels I am not good enough for private trackers. So, maybe the staffers felt the same way too? I don't know.
    Can I ask you a real, non-trolling, serious question OlegL? Why are you so fixated by this whole HD-bits thing? It can't be good for you, and all you've been doing is driving yourself nuts trying to figure out the why's and wherefors. I, much like many others here, still can't figure out why you would want to rejoin a tracker that treated you as you describe, let alone would rejoin such a tracker.
    I already explained this in another thread. Their forums are truly alive, and they speak the language that I am able to understand more or less - English. They have hd stuff. Anybody who watched hd stuff will tell you that hd stuff > sd stuff because of its higher quality picture and clarity.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    No, HD stuff > SD stuff because the plot is better, as Idol has said time and again. I find that not only is the plot better, but the characters are more fully developed, if you know what I mean (i.e., Jessica Alba has bigger boobs in HD Sin City).

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast