Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Pedro bans Romania

Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    We would like to announce that the tracker Site Rules have been updated.
    Please read them carefully to familiarize yourself with the changes.

The key changes include:
    New policy regarding btmusic invitations and the invitation procedure
    Updated policy regarding proxies and VPNs

The update also introduces the country ban on Romania. All accounts owned by Romanian users have therefore been disabled.

Please make sure you are in compliance with the updated Site Rules before inviting a new user.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    cristina1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Great!
    They sent me an e-mail that my account will be deleted for inactivity in a week. I logged on the next day. It was deleted.No great loss.They can ban whatever they want.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=179739&dateline=1194380172

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Sucks that my btmusic account was disabled due to inactivity in 2006 or 2007.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Finally
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    Finally
    What? Please explain yourself.

I'm not a member, but find it really unprofessional that they disabled all existing Romanian users, apart from denying entry to any new ones. Not even a reason for this was given.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    anon-sbi, sorry for being rude, but you are a piece of shit. I don't like you. Get the fuck out of here and go back to your cheating forum full of scumbags. I don't even like you as a person anymore.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    anon-sbi, sorry for being rude, but you are a piece of shit. I don't like you. Get the fuck out of here and go back to your cheating forum full of scumbags. I don't even like you as a person anymore.
    You wouldn't say that if he was the same person but an administrator of HDbits.

Btw what's with all the hostility lately? First Rart now anon
    I can understand disagreeing with someone ,even disliking the things they do or have done but to say that "you don't lke them as a person" when frankly you don't really know even the most basic thing about them in RL is extremely asinine and exceedingly small of you.

Btw instead of apologizing for your rudeness maybe better not being it in the first place .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-16-2011 at 02:35 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    I'm not a member, but find it really unprofessional that they disabled all existing Romanian users, apart from denying entry to any new ones. Not even a reason for this was given.
    Is it first time for Romania to be banned entirely from a torrent site? I feel sorry for some of good members, but no other country gets so much attention, not for no reason.
    I'm terrified by constant appearance of the site in trading section, and oh boy it's "rare" and "coveted". Interesting to see if it's gonna change now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    You don't like me because I don't think the same as you. I get it, I get it.

By the way, I agree with Idol regarding the last sentence, and would have pointed the same out hadn't he been faster. You can hardly say you like or dislike me as a person when in the end we don't really know each other. Same applies for me, in case you're also taking this as an insult.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Is it first time for Romania to be banned entirely from a torrent site?
    Nope, and based on the reason other trackers gave for banning that country as well, I suppose we can more or less know why they did this. It wouldn't have hurt to add something like "we're banning it because most users from there do this and that, which goes against our rules", however.
    Last edited by anon; 01-16-2011 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Mr. Torrentstorm BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    I couldn't agree more. It's a little unfair to disable good users from Romania. They probably have been seeding hard and spent days and nights to support seeding and sharing. And some of them probably donated money as well. Now they're all disabled. Where is the justice?

However, I do understand why they closed new membership from Romania.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast