Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: t4d seedbox giveaway

johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    and i forgot i got disabled without a reason LOL .....!!!!!!
    i try to recover my acc and email not found blah blah ....

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    MaAiFu's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by johhny View Post
    those are different opinion and yeah i trust him not you.....
    What are you talking about? they are not opinions at all... you are accusing us of stealing money! it's not a small thing... Please give evidence. or at least information other than 'a guy has ripped of money i don't wanna give more details...'. Child...
    Last edited by MaAiFu; 01-18-2011 at 09:50 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    well i have more details but you allready know what you did etc etc..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    i got the email, something like "unknown user - no subject" 2x, and with blank page too. for record, i use gmail. fix that

no problem, im fine. about 5-10 new scene/general tracker come, FYT, AO, Scenebytes, scenelinks, scene etc..
    i doubt this would work, but still good luck
    Looking into it now, we had a lot of new users today, so i dont understand whats wrong.

thanks, but we would like to give it a go anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by johhny View Post
    well i have more details but you allready know what you did etc etc..
    your one sentence vague replies is not fooling anyone. you are now accusing it's something that I PERSONALLY did? hahaha. Mod please stop this...
    Last edited by MaAiFu; 01-18-2011 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    good luck with your new tracker...
    Last edited by johhny; 01-18-2011 at 11:22 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    I'm waiting... for more lies, and bad english.

edit: ^^ why did you edit your above post? you told me you were going to bring evidence and for me to STFU... why pretend to be mature?
    Last edited by MaAiFu; 01-18-2011 at 12:19 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    lol this site switched from tb code base to TS down grade and my friend gave the owner money for a seedbox and he took off with his money your site sucks and your owner is a noob he banned the staff of a top site and did not even know it lol good move. its not lies when its the truth you banned this other guy for bad English maybe he is from different country did you ever think of that
    Last edited by torrentman123; 01-18-2011 at 11:57 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Drama..Drama...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentman123 View Post
    lol this site switched from tb code base to TS down grade and my friend gave the owner money for a seedbox and he took off with his money your site sucks and your owner is a noob he banned the staff of a top site and did not even know it lol good move. its not lies when its the truth you banned this other guy for bad English maybe he is from different country did you ever think of that
    First of all Punctuation is your friend.

Secondly, i'm not surprised hero5 is asking people to bad mouth our site, CAN YOU BE MORE CHILDISH? The fact of the matter is, T4D has NEVER receive money from anyone other than it's two owners.

When hero5 asked to be upgraded to owner, we decided he wasn't mature enough for the job, which he proved himself in this thread, jonny=hero5, for those who doesn't know.

Just let it go man, and grow up, no one stole anything from you, you are no where near fit enough to run a site.

And this top site you are talking about? peeraccess? We knew fully he owned the site, but that has nothing to do with any of this... and i'm not about to bad mouth someone else's site and throw a tantrum because i wasn't made an OWNER...

By the way, we know english is hero5's first language, because he told us. we banned him because he hijacked our IRC channels when we refused to promote him... you need to think about the company you chose as your friends. Some of his 'friends' he brought to T4D has decided to stay with US after we banned him, what does that tell you?

MODS: please, is FST really to allow this on a seedbox giveaway thread? surely, even from an objective view you can see who is just looking to cause trouble for not getting his way...? he has not brought an ouce of proof, only bad mouthing! it's hard enough to start a new tracker without a child throwing a tantrum
    Last edited by MaAiFu; 01-18-2011 at 01:24 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Maaifu torrentman allready give you evidence....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast