Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have any experiece with multi-host sharing sites like 2leech?

I currently use hotfile.com and fileserve.com for my premium hosting needs. However, there's so damn many providers it would too expensive to purchase them all. I happened to run across a few sites like 2leech, mydownloader, downloadnow.net. These sites offer bundle deals through all the major download sites. Basically, you pass them a link for hotfile for example, their site downloads it and you download off them at top speed. The catch is you have to wait for them to download it before you can download it and I don't know if they work with file sharing downloaders like jdownloader or free rapid downloader. Some have caps as well on how much you can download, where as hotfile and fileserve do not. I was wondering if anyone has experience using any of these and do they like them. I download a ton so caps are an issue for me.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Ever heard of premium link generators? They do the same thing, but for free. Finding working ones can take some effort, though.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Bionic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    You'll find them here on warez sites and unfortunately, not here mate.
    Twitter: @alhassoni
    Stay tuned. I could say something brilliant at any moment.

DL Speed: 1MBps | UL Speed: 228KBps

Speaks: English, Arabic, German, Tagalog(Filipino), Spanish and Chinese

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I saw a link here with some and they seemed to suck. They had popups coming up quite a bit. I'd rather pay and not deal with the nonsense.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mydark View Post
    I saw a link here with some and they seemed to suck. They had popups coming up quite a bit.
    Get the appropriate ad blocker addon for your browser and a decent blocklist. That should do the trick.

Of course, consider bandwidth isn't free and that ad revenue goes towards the server bills.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I actually have very good adblocking. I use Firefox with Adblock Plus and Adblock Element Blocker. I don't even see ads on pages most of the time. However, 2 of the ones I found popped up saying I had adblocking software and it wouldn't continue until I disabled them. Once I did every page I had to skip through 2 or 3 pages of ads. It was quite annoying. Maybe there are better ones out there I just haven't seen. Unfortunately, I seem to run into oron.com files a lot and they aren't very well supported through any of the multihost companies except for linksnappy.com. I also have a subscription to hotfile and filesonic and although hotfile is represented the good ones don't seem to support filesonic, but I run into it a lot.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Ever heard of premium link generators? They do the same thing, but for free. Finding working ones can take some effort, though.
    Do U Know any of Them...who actually WORK???

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecaper View Post
    Do U Know any of Them...who actually WORK???
    Given the, uh, extra formatting you made to the word "work", I suppose that's a rhetoric question. In that case, there are many link generators who that actually work, but lots of leechers + bandwidth, accounts and traffic which aren't free nor unlimited isn't exactly a recipe for success.
    Last edited by anon; 01-16-2011 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Typo

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    ^^ Please Explain What U have said...I am but a Lesser Mortal

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecaper View Post
    ^^ Please Explain What U have said...I am but a Lesser Mortal
    My post in a nutshell: there are working ones, but sometimes you have to look hard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast