Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Tips To New Torrent Users?

bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It's interesting to hear all of your opinions. I just never thought that I should keep the same username everywhere I go. Why would it not make sense?
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I think one of the issues that BCG and game trackers in general face is that their products have quite a bit of longevity. If you download a movie, and watch it maybe twice, that's 4 hours of your time taken up. You're going to be looking for new movies fairly soon. However, I can play a good game for months before going to look for a new download. That's one of the reasons I never joined BCG until it was open signups, as I worried and still worry that my account will probably get pruned since I won't download enough stuff.

On an unrelated side note I also found the rules against uploading DLC, patches, and the like somewhat disheartening, since I was used to having them at Bitgamer. I know there was a poll about that a while back but I'm not sure what the results were. I see from the current poll that they're going to be at least partially allowed, which is a good thing imo
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    You have lost me lol when has DLC, patches and the like ever been disallowed on BCG? they have always been allowed. we just could never work out which cat they should go in game dox like usenet has them or in their respective cats so PC for PC patches, Jtag for DLC etc etc.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Perhaps the selection was just lower than I was used to then. I remember I went looking for some when I first joined and came up empty handed
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well we dont disallow them thats for sure, we have 400 with update in the title, 200 with patch in the title and 505 with DLC in the title, so maybe you just got unlucky, but you could have requested them if you needed them badly.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well we dont disallow them thats for sure, we have 400 with update in the title, 200 with patch in the title and 505 with DLC in the title, so maybe you just got unlucky, but you could have requested them if you needed them badly.
    from where you come up with these exact numbers?
    Teh n00b.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    its called search

search update
    search patch
    search DLC

pretty clever eh lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    its called search

search update
    search patch
    search DLC

pretty clever eh lol
    only avilable for admins eh!! (guess advanced search or something like that)
    Btw: looks like you are funny person...lol... (DO not consider it as ass licking ) <-- teh main thing of cncern in bt
    Last edited by bijoy; 01-23-2011 at 08:33 PM.
    Teh n00b.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Btw: looks like you are funny person...lol... (DO not consider it as ass licking ) <-- teh main thing of cncern in bt
    Someone is having a lot of fun

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast