Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Tips To New Torrent Users?

DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy=
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787
    Avoid IRC.
    Teh best thing to do.
    False. IRC often is the only way to contact staff in case your account was disabled/banned or there are some kind of issues with tracker.
    It's better to go to IRC than come here everytime asking what happened.

And if avoiding IRC is the best thing to do, how come I've seen you using it not so long time ago?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    That's hardly a ringing endorsement since all those people are still clearly.. ummmmm ..... more than a little off.

Join cool sites with cool people that have cool files and never stoop to sarcasm .
    Also avoid thinking since nothing good ever came from anywhere other than your closed little mind.
    Your career as a BT consultant is flourishing I see. Is it invite only now?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Grab your content and go. Leave all the eliteness and other bullshit to the kiddies of the bt world.
    Most meaningful sentence with a minimal of typing effort

Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    If you can't keep a positive ratio, delete your acc and join other, easier to seed, sites. There are plenty of them.
    But what if that "hard to seed on" tracker has content that is unavailable elsewhere, Most of these hard to seed on trackers dont have the "content-wise" alternatives.

Join rutracker.
    I couldn't agree more
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 01-22-2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    And if avoiding IRC is the best thing to do, how come I've seen you using it not so long time ago?
    for now, I'm in ony 1 irc, and that's too of cn, where i got banned today for -->
    you have been disabled for being a trader/seller
    place: fst. Confusing part: BT Rep: +1 (which some people gave me accidentally)

So, waiting for the person who disabled me, and after I chat with him, I'm outta it.
    Completely moved out of bt few days weeks ago, but yesterday joined in cn again to upload some data which I'd dlled from there before they went down..
    Last edited by bijoy; 01-22-2011 at 04:16 PM.
    Teh n00b.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    OP, join any bittorrent site you like. Download, upload and/or donate. Love the trackers you are on. What.cd needs your donations. Donate to it to keep it running. Don't forget to be a great pirate.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

False. IRC often is the only way to contact staff in case your account was disabled/banned or there are some kind of issues with tracker.
    It's better to go to IRC than come here everytime asking what happened.
    Still not worth dealings with the constant lols over.

ActuallyI'm hopeful that in the future trackers regain their sanity and install snail-mail addresses so that if ever banned/disabled I can merely send then a nasty letter instead.
    Dear to whom in may concern

You Suck

Sincerely Idol.

PS So does your Mom or at least that's what I read on the bathroom wall.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan
    If you can't keep a positive ratio, delete your acc and join other, easier to seed, sites. There are plenty of them.
    But what if that "hard to seed on" tracker has content that is unavailable elsewhere, Most of these hard to seed on trackers dont have the "content-wise" alternatives.
    All those niche trackers are easy to seed on, in my opinion, so I would like to hear from you which hard to seed tracker have no alternatives?
    I mean, there are no real alternatives for a few niche trackers, but they are mostly easy to seed on (except for comedy tracker, maybe)...
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 01-22-2011 at 04:59 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    PS So does your Mom or at least that's what I read on the bathroom wall.
    Classic
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 01-22-2011 at 05:40 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    I would also add to that to never comment on a torrent and say "thanks" or something like that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    place: fst. Confusing part: BT Rep: +1 (which some people gave me accidentally)
    You can hide your BT rep, you know.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    1) Don't trade/cheat, and you won't have to worry about getting banned.
    2) SEED.
    3) As levels go up, content goes down.
    4) I wouldn't say you have to avoid the IRC/forums, but use them if you actually enjoy doing so. Don't look at it as a way to dicksuck for invites.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast