Thread: Multiple Msn Patch For Windows Messenger

I havnt seen a multiple msn patch for this version. I have checked out mess.be but didnt find anything. Does a msn polygamy exists for this version ?

The version is 4.7.2009, made a mistake in Title.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    i dont there is one, you could try a msn messenger 4.7 polygomy patch however (just make a back up of the messenger folder) and anyway msn messenger 6.1(i did type in 4.7 by accident :"> ) is far better

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    the latest version for Windows Messenger is v5.0. is that what u need? and don't confuse Windows Messenger with MSN Messenger, two different products.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by ultimatejester@8 November 2003 - 10:00
    The version is 4.7.2009, made a mistake in Title.
    ive reported it mate

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by nikita69@8 November 2003 - 10:06
    don't confuse Windows Messenger with MSN Messenger, two different products.
    i know they are different products, i was just sayin the core of the two is the same and a msn messenger 4.7 ploygamy might work

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I have tried that already, it doesnt work. I will just get rid of Windows Messenger and install Msn Messenger but there is one problem. Msn messenger 6.1 is about 5mb and i am dial up and i connect at 31.2 kbps and it will take me half hour to download it. This is why i thought it would better for me to stick with Windows Messenger.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by ultimatejester@8 November 2003 - 10:18
    I have tried that already, it doesnt work. I will just get rid of Windows Messenger and install Msn Messenger but there is one problem. Msn messenger 6.1 is about 5mb and i am dial up and i connect at 31.2 kbps and it will take me half hour to download it. This is why i thought it would better for me to stick with Windows Messenger.
    took me about 20 mins i think on dial up (its been a while since i downlooaded it and ive slept since then )

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    What speed do you connect at. I always connect at 31.2, man i miss the good old dsl days

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by ultimatejester@8 November 2003 - 10:24
    What speed do you connect at. I always connect at 31.2, man i miss the good old dsl days
    37.2kbs , my phoneline quality is rather poor, getting it sorted soon though, i download at about 5k+ however (god bless mozilla firebird )