Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What I hate about p2p groups...

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    you hate someone who's providing encodes to you for free?
    Last edited by mrnobody; 01-22-2011 at 05:35 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnobody View Post
    you hate someone who's providing encodes to you for free. stick with your shitty scene trackers please.
    Hate is a pretty strong feeling for this situation, i would say

btw more variety that serves the same purpose tends to create confusion, distribution of peers per torrent ETC so to avoid it, i just stick to the scene stuff

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    i think the point the is trying to get across why so many groups do the same encode

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    He's right. Having a single encode allowed based on who was able to hit buttons the fastest and spit out the lowest possible quality product is definitely a better idea, especially when it comes to CAM/TS/R5 rips where quality of the sources is variable and changes over the first month or so of the movie's release.

Oh... wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    He's right. Having a single encode allowed based on who was able to hit buttons the fastest and spit out the lowest possible quality product is definitely a better idea, especially when it comes to CAM/TS/R5 rips where quality of the sources is variable and changes over the first month or so of the movie's release.

Oh... wait...
    No man, DvDrip.xvid/R5.line kinda stuff, they all look pretty same to me no matter which encoder they are coming from.
    yeah, you are right about that cam stuff, but i have never downloaded one

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    p2p is the future....in time, a better standardization will occur, and a natural selection will have been made...
    "It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is progress!"

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer9999 View Post
    p2p is the future....in time, a better standardization will occur, and a natural selection will have been made...
    what is the meaning of standardization of bittorrent??? and who will do it?
    Teh n00b.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Not only are the cam sources already crappy, they use a shit codec on top of that, with a starved bitrate. Basically all of them are fail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12